Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

For all the guys whose wives think they drive too fast...

38supPat

OMG I haven't laughed that hard in ages! I sent that one on to my Italian Dad :D I'm sure he can translate, lol.

There's not much to be translated ... all the time she was screaming "stop" ... "I want to step down" ... "I'm sick and I think I'll puke" ... "please stop this, you know I have kids waiting for me at home" ... "we're going to roll over" ... "AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH" ... plus a lot of dirty italian words ... :lol:

BTW, shoud you ever get interested in what the "umbrella" gesture means (about 3 mins mark): I'm not sure it's a typical italian gesture only, but it is called like this because it closely resembles the one you make when you put your folded umbrella on your arm to carry it, and the meaning is NFW! when you're asked if you would do something (well, it also means something else, a lot ruder), and it is a reinforcement of her statement "... and I'll never, ever, board again a car with you as driver" ... which, being Riccardo a former Formula 1 driver (this explains why he he's so calm while driving), is quite funny.

Info on Riccardo Patrese on wikipedia.

Edited by Skywalker

He always has been 1 of my favorite F1 drivers. I watched he and Nelson Piquet at the San Marino GP years ago when they drove for Brabham. Ricardo was tearing the circuit up and was driving away with the race and got caught out in the marbles in one of the turns and lost the car and the race, but up to that point it was pure joy watching him. For a pretty good while he held the record for mosts GP's driven until just a few years ago.

His wife on the other hand is very attractive and uses some of the same gestures that mine does when I drive. The only problem is she doesnt give them to other drivers, they are all reseved for me. I guess she thinks I'm special.

• 2 weeks later...

He wasen't even going fast. When he was driving he did not even correct the stering wheel once. Also, Did you hear the tires on the rummble stips at the apex of the corners. The funny thing is this is exactly what happens when I drive sort of fast with my wife. One time my 8 year old ask if we were going to die:)

Scott