Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LPR Nationals 2008

AikiDale

Today's hot chick shot!

post-2337-1220978221_thumb.jpg

I love it when I get muzzle flash....

Oh, and for all you Mrs. Abbate fans. Here she is asking the nice range officer to make that creepy old geezer with the camera move behind the tent so he can't get a picture like that of her .

post-2337-1220978441_thumb.jpg

Ooops, take a look here: http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...st&id=18437

Isn't it a unsafe gun handling ? :)

Not at all. The gun is pointed down range as the shooter comes around a corner on this stage. A good example however of why photographic and video evidence are not allowed in an arbitration. The two dimensional view, depending upon the photographers location relative to the subject, focal length and angle of incidence can be misleading. Or as I like to say, Illusions can be deceiving.... :D

I reviewed it and figured it was downrange... per the photographic evidence. :P Granted, at first glance, that's what I thought too.

I thought it looked like a legend also but it may be a S&W top end on a S*I frame? Like when Jerry B was shooting for Colt and had the Colt slide/upper on a S*I lower. Since neither of them made a double stack, that is as close as you get. ;)

Neal in AZ

I thought it looked like a legend also but it may be a S&W top end on a S*I frame?

Neal in AZ

That could very well be the case. I know at least one Limited S&W 2011 exists, it often runs in local matches here. It even had S&W medallions in the grip...

I'm seeing a few 6" limited guns on DRTV. Voigt, TGO and TJ. TGO's looks like the same one from last year maybe. The 6" is the way to go!

Well, that debate should be layed to rest. Obviously, an all steel Caspian...a five inch gun...is the way to go.

:surprise:

I'm seeing a few 6" limited guns on DRTV. Voigt, TGO and TJ. TGO's looks like the same one from last year maybe. The 6" is the way to go!

Well, that debate should be layed to rest. Obviously, an all steel Caspian...a five inch gun...is the way to go.

And a yellow and black shirt and to be able to move like a freaking jack rabbit wouldn't hurt either.

<_< ...this match...this venue...this moment.

This current champion for 12 months.... :P

This current champion for 12 months.... :P

Indeed!

Videos from our first day of shooting are now uploaded to my gallery. I'm editing day 2 and 3 so in couple of day all stages will be availible. Enjoy!

Dalmas Video Gallery

Great videos Thanks for sharing. I lost a few minutes watching all you posts. Best one was seeing two shooters over layed on the same stage. It clearly shows how shooting on the move can make a world of difference.

• 3 weeks later...