Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Mexico Sunsets

North

Yeah, the Sandia's and the Manzano's to the east provide some awsome sights. The view to the west of Albuquerque gives us some breathtaking sunsets. Right now I'm checking out some great lightning to the west. If it isn't one stunning view it's another in a different direction. But, that's one of the reasons I live here.

CYa,

Pat

I spent 4 months in Olympia WA. I saw Mt Rainer for the first two weeks and then never again. Nothing but clouds, drizzle, rain and finally some snow. There was MOSS growing on the sidewalks!!!

I just a hick from NM, use to 360 days of sunshine, clear skies, and clean air. A place where the snow melts off the roads after 24 hours and stays ground for 3 days. Snow skiing in the morning and shooting in the afternoon.

For three and half years I drove home to ABQ from Santa Fe---talk about sunsets!!

LadyinBlue, don't you just hate it when you get power lines in the middle of great shots? This would be one good reason to use photoshop.

Yes, I do!

I have many good reasons to use Photoshop but lack the knowledge and experience required.

Some day I'll get there... :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

Ok,

You Tennesseans have nice sunsets too. I missed the sun actually setting by seconds in this picture. By the way Arnold AFB is the best kept secret in the USAF. I am having one heck of a week TDY here. This picture is taken with a crappy cell phone less than 50 yards from Billeting (base hotel).

By the way thanks for the hospitality; I have yet to meet your normal asshat that seems to be a regular across the nation. The folks around here ask how you are doing and expect an answer. A very much slower pace than I am used to, they come over to you and talk about just about anything (hunting, fishing, where your from, etc.) and get around to actually asking what they need in 5 to 30 minutes.

This is America at its finest! Good people!!

Right now this is where I plan on trying to get job when I retire from active duty.

post-5489-1222225579_thumb.jpg

Edited by North