Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Promotions

Anubis

Congrats, I too am awaiting my line number to come up...but mine is for MSgt/E-7...Should sew it on 1 Oct 08! And I can't wait, because I will be deployed at that time...so the increase in pay is going to be BIGTIME! :cheers:

Only advice I have for you, is remember ever bad supervisor and NCO you have ever had to deal with, and NEVER become like them! Treat your troops like they are human beings, until they prove that they cannot be trusted!

Good job :cheers:

My brother in law just got promoted - E3?A1C and my Dad is finally just now retiring at E9/Chief Master Sergeant

I have an Air Force family, It is very weird going back home and meeting the airmen that work with my old man and how much younger they are than me. I think if flips them out more.

I guess if I joined out of high school I would be well over the 8 year mark now.... yikes.... :surprise:

As far as going into OSI though I dunno <_<

There's a lotta good. There's a lotta bad. If you get the wild hair, PM me. I'll tell you both sides.

Congrats on the stripe. Go down to moldyhole and have a pint at the bird for me.