Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Nationals squad matrixes are up...

XRe

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This link will take you to the web-page with the Nationals Information on it. The squad list will show the number of the squad and all the names of all the people in each squad.

Am I missing something? I don't see a squad list.

I dont know about the hit count online, although as it has just now been posted theres only three pages with a skewed result. Im more interested if they will fix it tonight or wait for the phone calls to pour in about it. :mellow:

I dont know about the hit count online, although as it has just now been posted theres only three pages with a skewed result. Im more interested if they will fix it tonight or wait for the phone calls to pour in about it. :mellow:

:excl::blink::unsure: \But ...But ...

Well, that's amusing.... First three pages of OL10, last three of LPR....

What, you didn't want to try to guess the rest? :P

Actually, that was my fault--got in a hurry printing the pdf files from my Excel sheets, and forgot to print all the sheets. :blush:

Anyway, Matt and Kim fixed them right up, and I checked them out, so they should be good to go.

Troy

Edited by mactiger

Well, that's the first time that ZERO of my squad requests have ever been honored <_<

They have it so the Camera crews can follow you

So what I did was go over all ten pages twice :unsure: and did not find my name.... :wacko: I will try it the next time by looking in the Open area :mellow:

Edited by AlamoShooter

Well, that's the first time that ZERO of my squad requests have ever been honored <_<

So what I did was go over all ten pages twice :unsure: and did not find my name.... :wacko: I will try it the next time by looking in the Open area :mellow:

Squad 32 in Open Division.

Troy

Any one know if we can send ammo to the range to hold for us?

Yes, you can ship ammo to the range. Here's what I got from James Broom:

Several competitors have already been shipping their ammo and even guns to us at the range.

They can send their ammo or guns with their name clearly written on the outside and we will secure it until they arrive.

USSA

ATTN : NATIONALS

6500 E 66th St N

Tulsa, OK 74117

866-441-8772

James Broom

You can pick up your stuff at registration. I would not suggest coming to the range early to try and get it, because we'll be in the middle of final setup, and unless someone from USSA wants to hand it out, we may not be able to help you.

Hope this helps.

Troy

Squad 32 in Open Division.

Troy

:wacko: Troy...It was a joke, = the first time I looked in the limited division squads, not every thing Trapr said about me is true. :goof:

I had one request and it was fulfilled. I am happy. I plan a leisurely drive out to Tulsa and pretty much a marathon back home after. I expect to roll in on Saturday around noon or so. With reasonable weather, it should be a pleasant trip. See the Arch, cross the Big Muddy, see a lot of corn...

Looking forward to the trip.

Jim

:wacko: Troy...It was a joke, = the first time I looked in the limited division squads, not every thing Trapr said about me is true. :goof:

Sorry, I was in a hurry last night and humor-impaired by the looks of it.

I always believe Trapr, BTW, especially when Scout backs up his story... :roflol:

Troy