Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lone Survivor

I borrowed a book from Want2race and man what a book! I strongly suggest this book, I enjoyed every page. Like Shaun said, it reads like your watching a movie, its that detailed. Good Stuff!

+1. I couldn't put it down.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This guy is True American and a Texan! People like him and his brothers on the front line keep it real.

When I got this book I could not put it down. I read it non stop. I need to read it again and then pass it to me friends.

• 1 year later...

I read Lone Survivor twice about a year ago. I loaned it to my son and bought another and loaned it to my son in law, he kept it and bought me a hard cover edition. It is sad to read about the deaths of his team mates and those trying to rescue him.

I recommended Lone Survivor to co-workers and others. I see those same poeple later and they tell me they read the book and passed it on to friends. The looks on thier faces when decribing it is very rewarding. I will continue tell others they should to read it. Lone Survivor is worth reading over and over, it is also very inspiring. To read about his parents and how many came to support them is beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

This was one of the most gripping stories I have ever read. If I have ever teared up from reading a book, I don't remember it. But when the guy went out and sat on the stump to get clear radio transmissions it was heart wrenching. I have recommended this book to soooo many people. Thank God we have young people that can carry on such a tradition of excellence. :cheers::bow: