Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Contact at Blade-Tech

sperman

jake worked with me to make a holster for a pistol that wasn't on their lists. i went down there and an hour or so later had a holster that fits my pistol perfectly. it's nice that they are relatively close where i was able to go to the shop. thanks jake and dave! :cheers:

Bladetech has some serious issues with who they let answer their phones and emails, Nothing wrong with an admin person but that person should never be allowed to answer questions. I have gotten some really bonehead replies to emails and phonecalls. To their credit once you finally get through to someone decent they will take care of you.

Try contacting Bobby McGee - sales director. His email is bobby(at)blade-tech.com I'm sure he can help out.

I met Bobby when working at this year's Area 8 match. Great guy and offered a 10% discount on a holster purchase. :cheers:

Bladetech has some serious issues with who they let answer their phones and emails, Nothing wrong with an admin person but that person should never be allowed to answer questions. I have gotten some really bonehead replies to emails and phonecalls. To their credit once you finally get through to someone decent they will take care of you.

I'll second that. Once I got through to the right person the right parts were on the way the same day. It's unfortunate that it took 10 days of phone calls and unanswered e-mails before that happened.

I ordered a holster for my 4" 625 and a flashlight pouch. Took 10 minutes over the phone. The only issue was that I told them NOT to ship by courier but by USPS.

We, in Canada, get raped by brokerage fees, whereas it's $5 sometimes through the mail.

I have been trying to speak with someone about a holster for a XD-M. The first time I called I got some lady who first tried to tell me that all of the XD's used the same holster and all I had to do was order their standard holster. The second time I called she decided that they didn't make one for the XD-M and suggested I buy one from somewhere else.

I have been trying to speak with someone about a holster for a XD-M. The first time I called I got some lady who first tried to tell me that all of the XD's used the same holster and all I had to do was order their standard holster. The second time I called she decided that they didn't make one for the XD-M and suggested I buy one from somewhere else.

I called asking about a Sting Ray belt holster for the XD-M around the beginning of the month/end of June at that time they did not have one and offered to have me come down with my pistol to have it "fit" and a mold made. I mentioned I would try to get down there in the next few days, but never made and ended up calling early in the week and by then they said they had a mold and there was no need for me to come down for the mold to be made, but then gave me the standard 4 weeks for turn around. I'm planning to check in to the holster's progress by the end of next week.

• 6 years later...

So I just resolved an "issue" with BT. I ordered a DOH holster, combo Ar/Dbl mag, single competition mag pouch and a bunch of TMMS attachments during hteir July 21% off sale. Funds were taken from my account on July 30th. 8/27 I eMailed Tara (the Office Manager/Cust. Service) for an update and was told they would check ith the Production Manager and get back to me with an estimated ship date. No contact after that, so I followed up with an eMail to Tara asking for any updates on 9/17. Again, I was told that they would check with the Production Manager for a estimated shipping date (mind you I was NOT demanding that the order be sent, I just wanted to know when I could expect the order to be shipped). And yet again, there was no response/follow up.

I found eMail addresses for Bryce Wegner (current owner/pres/etc.) and Josh Crawford (the infamous production manager) and sent another eMail merely asking for an estimated shipping date on 9/20. BT shipped the entire order overnight on 9/23 and it was in my hands 9/24.

So for what its worth here are the contact eMails:

Bryce Wegner (Owner) Bryce@blade-tech.com

Josh Crawford (Production Manager) Josh@blade-tech.com

Tara Clarkson (Office Manager) Tara@blade-tech.com / Orders@blade-tech.com

While BT makes great products, I have found that the girls that answer the phone and email are useless. I emailed them a couple of times and they replied 3 weeks later. I could have walked there and back faster. Called a couple of times and after asking a couple of questions realized they don't know anything about their products.

Edited by Sandbagger123

Does anyone have an inside contact at Blade-Tech? I need to exchange a product and I'm not having much luck calling their 800 number.

Thanks,

I had an issue with a BT product last spring. This young lady took care of the problem and had a replacement shipped to me in 4 days:

Marina@blade-tech.com