Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Well well well...

Shawn Knight

It's different. The skillset is a lot bigger. There is a lot more happening at the same time.

A great resource for you would be Bubber, even if he lives in OK, it's still the midwest, more or less. If you can get with him at some match sometime, he can put you on the road to truth and happiness with the revo.

Edited by Viggen

Excuse my ignorance about revolvers. What gun is that ? Are those sights after market ?

Certainly is a beautiful gun ! Congrats.

JimInFL

It is a 625-3 45acp.

The rear is a Weigand and the front is just a FO. I think it is a bit wide for me. It takes up the entire rear and it kind of wide. I might slim it down a bit.

Hey Jim... if you want to pay my second match fee, I will shoot revolver! Other silly comments can kiss my butt as I have not even shot a revo in like 2 years!!! We shall see what Shawn does in the next year. USPSA is much more active around Omaha than ICORE but I will look.

Edited by Shawn Knight

• 2 weeks later...

I have shot this wheel thing.... I like it! Im not a fan of the windmill moon clip juggle. I will admit it is very well built and the trigger pull is priceless! I will donate more ammo to you soon my friend i have to sell the Kimber before I will.... :cheers: See you sunday to practice! Bring full gear this time! I might have my new bullet launcher by then! I have th frame and have slept with it twice already. Cant wait till its all together...... :angry2:

• 2 months later...

Despite recent advances in surgical procedure, some revolver shooters are still struggling with those ugly and painful hammer spurs. It's a problem that is easily remedied--just make sure your dremologist is board-certified.