Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Champ

lim10

Congratulations to Pat for winning the Revolver title at Area 5!!! :cheers:

He shot a very solid match and we battled back and forth all day, but Pat was not going to be out-done. I really enjoyed shooting with the champ!

Man,

Talk about flip floping on who is going to be the TOP DOG this year !!!!! :surprise: (No surprise to me though, Pat is the best Master in B class right now !!!! :roflol::roflol::roflol: )

Congrats Pat, you've worked hard for it.

Hop

How about that...another revolver stud that has drank beer at my house (well...in Pat's case...it was Rolling Rock while throwing darts with my older brother and his Motley Crew. :) ).

Chad wins 8 or 12 stages and still can't shake Pat !!! (extra reloads on Stages 2 and 11 ???)

Battle on!

Thanks for all the kind words.

To see my name in lights is great. But to have met and made friends with all of you over the last year has been the real reward. I love this game and all the good people in it.

Talk about a surprise, I would have bet money that Chad won! I thought John was pulling my leg when he said I finished first. It was a very close race. Check out the stage wins and scores. Chad won more stages then any of the rest of us.

Thanks for all the hard work from the staff and other people who put this match on. It was a very fun match with great stages that were all revo friendly ( ;) ).

Hey Michael, I'm still in B class, at least for the rest of the month. As far as I know any way.

Let me see here Sam, if I'm a B class Master....and I have never managed to beat you.....that must make you a A class GM :D .

See you all on the range. Be safe.

41mag

Congrats Pat and also to Chad. :cheers: It was a very fun match that was well run.

I shot the cleanest match of my life and I thought I might have a chance at winning, (of course I did not know who I was shooting against), but I was bested by both! I shot on sunday with my son and buddy Jim, who all had a great time. We had a very fun squad to shoot with, though I was the only wheel gunner in the bunch.

Pat I think if your a "B" shooter than I think that I'm a C class "B" shooter :roflol:

I tried to give him a few lessons in South Carolina.

I didn't think he was paying attention.

Nice job Pat.

The beer is on me at the nats....oh you don't drink.

What ever will I do with all the beer?

:( GEEEZ! :sight:

Take a season off from shooting and your buddies go nuts and win all the matches! I might have to go back to fishing just to save from getting totally waxed at the local matches nowadays.

Hop, do you have an extra Limited gun I can borrow? I don't think I can hang with these guys in REVO anymore :bow:

Congratulations Pat on your Area 5 win. You definitely earned it! If you move up to A class I'll NEVER beat you again. :P

Yep,

Him and Chad have learned well.

They both shot percentages of the classifier that will keep them in their classes. (for now) :goof::goof::goof:

Would not expect any thing else from those OHIOboys ! :roflol::roflol::roflol:

Steve, yep I've got one I'm not using now. The only thing is you'll have a hard time keeping it away from Flex when he sees what a real gun looks like.

Hop

Edit kuz I steel kant spel

Edited by hopalong

I really got to know Pat this yr shooting some locals and quite a few majors. He is a great guy and competitor. Congrats on the win.

Click...............Click..........Click...........Click....Click....Click....Click.......

That is Chad dryfiring :surprise: I hope those 1/3 scale targets are coming in handy. I know its going to be a good match at Summer Blast.

Btw I think this guy is the only one that can give Barrettone a run for his money on stories. Its been a long time since I laughed so hard.

Good shootin Bro :cheers:

Flyin