Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My bank card # gets stolen

AlamoShooter

I hate to hate but this is the only place I could find to post this. As you get older you end up seeing the Irony and Humor in many things.

My Bank card is stolen some how and the Crap Weasels run off over $2,700 out of my account in less than two days.

ONE ! of the Charges is a donation to "Obamma" for America.

I told the girl at my bank, when she asked if that was my charge........"LooK, at My Face" Do I need to answer that?

I have a shipping address in Solidad California but have not found that Long Arm of the law to go to the address yet.

Steeling money to give to Obamma ...Gott to be a joke in that some place

You should send this story to your local Fox News affiliate.

+100

:roflol::roflol::roflol::roflol:

So thats how he got the money :surprise::surprise::surprise:

It's massive Credit Card fraud.... can you imagine that to be true ??? :o:lol:

Like the man said, " $5 here, $2700 there, America for Osama !!!

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

That's sucks. Unfortunately, the CC company is not going to do anything about it. They write it off as a cost of doing business and pass the cost onto you, the consumer, in the form of higher interest rates and other fees. In some cases, the CC company will get the merchant who accepted the stolen CC to eat the loss. But, I doubt very much that the CC company is going to be filing a police report and/or try to find out who stole your CC.

The Card is a bank card / ATM card that comes directly out of my Bank account.

The bank says with the disputing charges I may get my money back in a week or two ...or six

Most all the stuff is frill crap like games and shoes and ..? $319.95 to "The Seventh Letter" ?

And "Freeparking. Co.UK for" $118.48 ???? = :wacko: freeparking cost $118.48 ?

The F*kers gave $5.00 to Obamma

Edited by AlamoShooter

No surprise that the shitheads who would steal also spend "your" money on bullshit like games, shoes, and the Osama campaign - it's indicative of the "genre" of folks who support the guy. It's all about entitlements and handouts.

Hey, I wanted to say that !!! :cheers:

Did I say $5 earlier ?

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER