Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Knife Snobs

CSEMARTIN

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

post-12069-1213838207.jpg

Like the Kershaw that my Dad gives me every other year. He gets them from the factory at their annual sale. Says, "Son, if you don't need it give it to a friend" Now all my close friends have one also. It has a spring loaded type blade that is so near a switchblade but not quite. I still have three, two new one almost ready for the trash heap. Use them alot at work, probably for more than their designed but I get two or three good years out of them.

Again, I'm stuck in a hotel and can't get to all the goodies I have at home, but I do have one with me. Benchmade Mini-Auto Ruckus. I also have the now discontinued Benchmade/H&K auto that's pretty slick in it's own right.

post-10163-1213843309.jpg

Oh .... now you're just mocking me. :rolleyes:

:D Not at all. If only the wives/girlfriends knew how we entertain ourselves... "Just a second dear, I'm trying to find out how to save a couple of seconds on this classifier"

My everyday knife is a Benchmade plain-edge Mini Stryker. Have had it for about 7 or 8 years. However, I like my axis lock mini griptilian better.

Blades_006.jpg

Had a Rukus but gave it away as a gift, it was too big. My next Benchmade will be a mini rukus.

ETA: Also, I always have close my trsuty Leatherman Wave.

post-2776-1213847840.jpg

Edited by Nemo

I do not have pics as they are on my broken computer, but I rotate a bunch of different knives. My current carry knife is a Bradley Alias I . I also rotate on occasion:

Benchmade 940 My favorite.

Benchmade 960

Benchmade 930

Benchmade 710

Al Mar S.E.R.E.

Al Mar mini S.E.R.E. Probably my second favorite.

Blade Tech M.L.E.K. Lite Possibly the most bang for your buck knife on the market. I highly suggest this knife for the money.

Blade Tech M.L.E.K. Pro Believe it or not I prefer the Lite version.

And I always have a Swiss Army Super Tinker in my pocket regardless of which of the above I am carrying.