Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chuck Norris.....

Athena

personal favorite.

As a teen Chuck Norris impregnated every nun in a convent tucked away in the hills of Tuscany. Nine months later the nuns gave birth to the 1972 Miami Dolphins, the only undefeated and untied team in professional football history.

another good one.

Geico saved 15% by switching to Chuck Norris.
Edited by tomfturner

The Top 30 for Mr. T are a hoot also...

One that fits this thread.

Mr T. and Chuck Norris decided to spar, they travelled to the only safe place in the Universe, the beginning of time. They bowed to each other and Chuck launched in with a roundhouse kick. Mr. T blocked it, and the resulting pressure wave is commonly called the Big Bang.

Some of Vin Diesel's are pretty sweet, too...

If you rearrange the letters in Vin Diesel it reveals his credo: "I End Lives."

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Vin Diesel allows to live.

Vin Diesel has two speeds: walk and kill.

You are what you eat. That is why Vin Diesel's diet consists entirely of bricks, steel, and the tears of small children.

Vin Diesel can divide by zero. and the related Vin Diesel can count backwards from infinity.

Sweet.... ;)

• 2 months later...

as an aside, though mentioned in the link. If anyone decides to read his autobiography, dont get real excited. I am a big Norris fan for several reasons and after reading the book am less of one. It was kinda cool to read the series of events he went through in the Karate world, but learning about his affairs and unknown love child kinda made me rethink my admiration for him.

Chuck Norris showed up to an IPSC match once, but "Round-House Kick to the head" wasn't a listed division, so he left.

After he killed everyone there. Speaking of which, anyone heard anything about Andy Hollar lately? :ph34r: