Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I can't believe he ate the whole thing!

LadyinBlue

Jim is lying in the bed whining and emitting strange noises.

I can't belive anyone would be foolish enough to allow Jim to participate in an All You Can Eat Alaskan King Crab dinner.

I lost track of how many pounds he actually ate...along with about a quart of drawn butter but he got his money's worth tonight.

The way his stomach is growling...it kinda scares me.

We're camped out near the shooting range in a small pop-up camper and I fear it will become a bio-hazard before morning comes.

~Heaven Help Me~ :o:sick::(

I learned a long time ago to treat any all you can eat dinners like a regular dinner and save room for desert.

It is not possible to "get your money's worth" and the attempt will result in gastronomical disaster.

Give Jim a "plop plop fizz fizz" for your sanity.

:cheers:

Hopefully he wasn't doing the cabbage patch between plates LOL.

Go Jim!!!! It's your birthday!!! :roflol:

I can eat the crab too, you know they are getting pissed at the all you can eat dinner when they won't take the shells away, happened to my dad and I LOL. Looked like the ocean puked on our table. :surprise:

Whenever Jim wants to go for all you can eat King Crab he should call all of his Enos friends to join him! :)

I would GLADLY help him eat a couple (dozen) pounds of Alaskan King Crab! B)

I've been know to put a few down myself.

Are there any "Chesapeake Bay Sefood Houses" around anymore?

Good News!

Jim and both survived the night however, for some strange reason, the Hazmat Team has the bathroom at the RV park in lock-down. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...
Good News!

Jim and both survived the night however, for some strange reason, the Hazmat Team has the bathroom at the RV park in lock-down. :lol:

Jim,

Be PROUD man. Getting Hazmat response is getting difficult now a days :roflol:

And Oh, I do dearly love the crab legs myself.

dj

That sounds eerily familiar, something about eating at Pancho's when we were spending the night in Albuquerque for the Gun Show..........

Welcome to the Forums, Anubis...! And ... just in case you are not aware of this Pancho's is NOT generally considered to be a good representative of quality Mexican food. :D

Very true Merlin, however the effects Pancho's had on my father that night were nothing short of spectacular!

Also, thank you for welcoming me to the forum :)

Edited by Anubis

That sounds eerily familiar, something about eating at Pancho's when we were spending the night in Albuquerque for the Gun Show..........

Welcome to the Forums, Anubis...! And ... just in case you are not aware of this Pancho's is NOT generally considered to be a good representative of quality Mexican food. :D

When Pancho's first opened in Houston, they were closed down for serving horse meat....I can only hope that Trigger was not part of my taco when I ate there... :P

Whenever Jim wants to go for all you can eat King Crab he should call all of his Enos friends to join him! :)

I would GLADLY help him eat a couple (dozen) pounds of Alaskan King Crab! B)

Mmmmmm crab.... I'm in !!!

Has anybody tried that Amarillo steakhouse that has that 10 lbs. steak or something...

talk about lower GI rot !!! :surprise:

Hasen't he learned to be careful of seafood that is more than 100 miles from the ocean....those crabs had to walk a long way to get there..

I have had a long standing rule, that I NEVER break:

Never eat seafood if you can't see the sea!!!!!!!

Hasen't he learned to be careful of seafood that is more than 100 miles from the ocean....those crabs had to walk a long way to get there..

I have had a long standing rule, that I NEVER break:

Never eat seafood if you can't see the sea!!!!!!!

I dont know, theres plenty of resturants on piers serving frozen shrimp from China .... :sick: