Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just made master

Making master was my goal for '08, ...

... and the season is still young ....

May your 24th year see many accomplishments.

All the usual crew from GTA/MGC are tremendously proud of you.

Let's see where it goes from here ... and remember that there's a herd of us chasing you B).

Fran

Congrats my friend! It's funny... You just told me a week ago that your goal for this year was Master and GM next year. I guess you've got a pretty good head start on next year!! :D

Very nice, congratulations! :cheers:

So, what is your self imposed goal for GM? :)

Well my personal goal was to make master by the end of next year.

My thinking has changed slightly though, i think.I have only been shooting USPSA for a year and a half now. i have been to some big matches and have taken a class from Matt Burkett. So i have seen how consistent and absolutely fast these guys are.

I think my shooting is getting there, but IMO im not ready to be up against these guys/ladies quite yet.

I still find myself making poor "tactical" decisions in some of the more complex stages. So im going to keep training and practicing till it all comes together, and when its my time for GM ill be where i need to be to with my physical/shooting/mental game.

I dont want to be a "paper" GM. I actually want to be competitive, and not just say that i am a GM.

Great job. I shot against Adam at the Greenport match and he almost beat me. He is no paper Master either. I shot a pretty solid match and he was right there at 97 or 98% of me.

Keep it up. :cheers::cheers:

Flyin