Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The new open gun

9mmNick

post-10599-1210039479.jpgpost-10599-1210039399.jpg

Just thought I would post a picture of our new open gun that we got back last week from Chris at KG Coatings. It was going to be the back up gun but after I saw the awesome job KG did, it's no longer the back up!!! This thing turned out great. We did put a black aluminium body C-MORE on it already.

I like its, its cool. Whose racker is that, or did you design it yourself? A buddy of mine has a style like that on two of his open guns, looks like a raging bull when you look down the gun. Sky's the limit with these types of coatings.

Man, that is wild looking!! Looks good!!

Howard, I know you're looking at that gun and thinking what it would be like with the grip (either the blue or green) done up with a little bit of your paint the way you did the red one!

• 2 weeks later...
post-10599-1210039479.jpgpost-10599-1210039399.jpg

Just thought I would post a picture of our new open gun that we got back last week from Chris at KG Coatings. It was going to be the back up gun but after I saw the awesome job KG did, it's no longer the back up!!! This thing turned out great. We did put a black aluminium body C-MORE on it already.

Radical design and awesome job.