Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Nationals Goals

zhunter

If you are going, what are your goals for the match?

Obviously Robbie is going to win, but are you looking to shoot a percentage of Robbie, or going for a Top 10, Top 25, ect...?

I am hoping to finish in the top 25% of the field. Having never competed at a nationals before, I think this is a pretty good goal.

So, what is yours?

Obviously Robbie is going to win,

I can't believe you said that Z. You sound like all those talking heads at the Masters who just knew Tiger was going to win....

Go be the unknown upset and surprise them all!

:cheers:

Well for the first few months after I registered I was squaded with Robbie, Todd, and Mike V. so I had high hopes, but alas I just noticed that I have been bumped from the squad to make room for some guy named Doug K.. So I hope to place in the top 500.

If your not going to win....why go? :sight:

Steel

I understand you line of thinking, but as a LOW "A" shooter, I am not going to win. I expect to place reasonably in "A" Class, but hope to finish in the top 25% overall.

No Negative Thinking (sic) ;)

Sniperdog if you win that will show them not to mess with your squadding!

Z,Z,Z.....

If you win you will no longer be an A, they will bump you to GM. Count on it!

Now let's move on from this nattering nabobing of negativism.

:cheers:

I will shoot the match at the highest level I'm capable of shooting and let the chips fall where they may.

Ding Ding Ding...we have a winner :cheers:

Untill the last round is fired...there will be no preordained winner.

it dont matter where you place...the stage you just shot ...dont matter...the stage you shoot next...dont matter

All that counts is that you perform to the best of your abilities on the stage you are on!

By the way...best of (not luck)...but skill to you!!

Jim :)

Obviously Robbie is going to win, but are you looking to shoot a percentage of Robbie, or going for a Top 10, Top 25, ect...?

I am hoping to finish in the top 25% of the field. Having never competed at a nationals before, I think this is a pretty good goal.

So, what is yours?

]My goals right now is weather control. Working on no rain right now.

Edited by Supershooter

So, what is yours?

If you can't make that happen I will meet you halway and you can let it rain on Sat. That would be ok with me.

ALan

So, what is yours?

If you can't make that happen I will meet you halway and you can let it rain on Sat. That would be ok with me.

ALan

All Sat shooters thank you for the enthusiasm.

So, what is yours?

ALan

All Sat shooters thank you for the enthusiasm.

Just trying to help where I can. :cheers:

Seriously though I do hope everyone has a great match!!!! What ever Mother Nature decides to throw our way.

5 days and wake up and I can be on my way!!!!!!

Alan

I'm hoping to get into the top 200, maybe 150 if I am really on (where ever the 50% mark is). Working on my reloads, trigger manipulation and reminding myself to stare at the front sight, every night 'til nat's.

Also planning on catching some good footage of some of the fast guys, and having a blast at my first big match.

Edited by Krautwagen

So, what is yours?

My goal is to once again beat ZHUNTER with my .40s&w 1911. Just kidding brother. I hope to see you there. We shoot Friday.

A slight bit off topic, is anyone planning on getting together Friday night from the forum?

I am up for Friday night

As am I. Where and when?

I have never been there before, so I have NO clue. I am shooting Friday, so I will be ready for dinner for sure. Someone name a place and time