Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun

Damn these outlaw matches!!!!!!!! always changing rules..........its so hard to listen and read rules before shooting a match, don't they know I need to be talking to someone while the safety breifing is being given!!! I don't have time to listen to stuff that will get me DQ'd!!!!! :roflol:

(DISCLAIMER) the above statement was made in the purest form of Jest.

See ya'll soon................Trapr

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn these outlaw matches!!!!!!!! always changing rules..........its so hard to listen and read rules before shooting a match, don't they know I need to be talking to someone while the safety breifing is being given!!! I don't have time to listen to stuff that will get me DQ'd!!!!! :roflol:

(DISCLAIMER) the above statement was made in the purest form of Jest.

See ya'll soon................Trapr

Umm -- aren't you the one reading the briefing?

Any way you look at it, there has to be some way to blame this on Kurt. . . or on Mike (it's always the fault of the guy with the funny accent :ph34r: )

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

"HEY YALL" Who says I got a funny accent? I can buck out the spring Remuda, I can cut em and head em, I can make a grass rope hummm, I can mark em out, and I can kick the hide offen the sides of em, I can dally so fast you would think a Texas twister was in my pocket, I can buckem out in chaps or chincks, I don't need no fancy rawls to makem sing.....and I don't need no EAST COAST DUDES tellin ME How to markem out!!! I don't need no fancy timin device cause I already know what your time is going to be....BUT THAT MIKE!!! Riding that English saddle and wearin them faggoty Wellingtons!! I guess he don't know thw rough stock! KurtM

P.S. Trapr rules are for sissies, and readin is fer DUDES!!!

I have it on GOOD Authority:

Hitting a steel target with a slug with result in a STAGE DQ and NOT a Match DQ. In addition to the Stage DQ, you will incur a $25.00 charge for EACH steel target hit with a slug. For clarification, if you hit the same target twice, your charge will be $50.00! :surprise:

Sandra

.. does the aforemention authority have the power to put it in the rules/ stage discription along with the afore mentioned penalities if one were to be so malicious as to choose to do such a heinous act...... im not a range lawyer. but im staying in a holliday inn...lol

:cheers:

Yes, the GOOD Authority does- I am sure The Powes That Be will make it very clear so no one has questions/issues before the start of the match.

Edited by Ms. Kitty

Quit making fun of my buddy, Mikey, he doesn't have an accent its a speech impediment. :rolleyes:

Linda, When I read the briefing aloud can I make it like a child's bedtime story, so it sounds more exciting and the suspense builds, maybe people will listen more, and heed the information.

See ya'll soon, have a good Thanksgiving and remember that some folks are a long way from home and still giving thanks.

trapr

"HEY YALL" Who says I got a funny accent? I can buck out the spring Remuda, I can cut em and head em, I can make a grass rope hummm, I can mark em out, and I can kick the hide offen the sides of em, I can dally so fast you would think a Texas twister was in my pocket, I can buckem out in chaps or chincks, I don't need no fancy rawls to makem sing.....and I don't need no EAST COAST DUDES tellin ME How to markem out!!! I don't need no fancy timin device cause I already know what your time is going to be....BUT THAT MIKE!!! Riding that English saddle and wearin them faggoty Wellingtons!! I guess he don't know thw rough stock! KurtM

P.S. Trapr rules are for sissies, and readin is fer DUDES!!!

What the heck DID he say?

Cheryl :)

Edited by ccur

Umm -- aren't you the one reading the briefing?

Linda re the briefings, if they are in the blessed 'Queens' language (I dont mean New York) I assume I will be the one reading them instead of the Bigbrownpoodle and KathyM..... lets face it English wasn't their top subject in Jnr High :roflol:

As I recall the definitions of "HM Queens English" as was told to me by Clare!!! you don't speak it either, you speak some drunken cockney, Irish, welsh,country folk english, thats taught in back rooms and alleys, where Jack the Ripper hung out. How on earth are people over here supposed to know what you're talking about if pants aren't trousers??????????? :cheers:

BTW, tell the "girls" I said HI!!!

Trapr

Any last minute updates?

Squad lists, Schedules?

Looking over the stage designs, it appears no slings for rifle or shotgun are needed. Apparently our regular competition gear will work so long as you are confident that you won't drop your handgun when you go prone.

Since this is my first time a this match, I just want to be sure. I am assuming that what works at the CTI or North American 3-Gun is more than adequate.

Jim

We are planning to leave 3:00 am Friday hoping to arrive about 6:00 pm at the hotel. This will be the third year using this plan and it seems to work. Bill L

I've done something similar for the Area 6 matches ..... the only down side is rolling into Atlanta around 5pm (rush hour) on a Friday. :(

We are planning to leave 3:00 am Friday hoping to arrive about 6:00 pm at the hotel. This will be the third year using this plan and it seems to work. Bill L

You guys will be wide awake and well rested on Saturday morning. I got up at 0300 once, it was cold dark and lonely. See you all Friday night.

Jim

Squad list now posted on the website:

http://lchico.5u.com/AMU/SquadList.pdf

and here

SquadList.pdf

Squad schedule also now posted on website:

http://lchico.5u.com/AMU/08schedule.pdf

and here

08schedule.pdf

I am leaving tomorrow for Ft Benning. See everyone there.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2008 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician