Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

March madness in VT

AWLAZS

We just finished our third match of the year. 30 + people showed up and enjoyed the 36 degrees. We shot the classifier Front Sight. Here are some pictures from the stage.

That is some good stuff right there! It is nice to know there are others out there suffering the same pain :cheers:

Hey Randy sorry I missed it. I'm liking Jersey so far though, shot a steel match last weekend, a uspsa match this weekend, and the DTC next weekend w/ Ely,Ben, and Steve. Hopefully I'll be able to make it up to a few matches this summer. That snow's for the birds...

:surprise: Wow, kind of reminds me of what my step dad used to say about hunters, "It takes a dedicated dumb ass to go sit in a tree in subfreezing weather to wait for food when you can go to the store and get it." But, we were out there every year. He broke his ankle when he missed the last rung coming down one day and was out the next moring after getting it cast up. I guess that saying now applies to just more than hunting. :lol:

:surprise: Wow, kind of reminds me of what my step dad used to say about hunters, "It takes a dedicated dumb ass to go sit in a tree in subfreezing weather to wait for food when you can go to the store and get it." But, we were out there every year. He broke his ankle when he missed the last rung coming down one day and was out the next moring after getting it cast up. I guess that saying now applies to just more than hunting. :lol:

We were lucky all winter it was never really cold.

We were lucky all winter it was never really cold.

We were lucky to have a warm winter.