Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Shrine of the Mall-Ninja

Bigbadaboom

quote:
Originally posted by HKZ:

For the love of god, why don't the moderators kill this thread?
I have not seen this much stupidity my entire life.

SPECOPS you sure do make a lot of references to homosexuality. That is a tale-tale sign of someone who is not secure with there manhood.
It is obvious that you lack any qualities that a real man may have. I pity you and your obviously pathetic existence.
Yeah Nancy, cry to the mods to kill the TRUTH. Just because you're too much of a Sally to hear REAL men talk about REAL life experiences.

BTW A one time experiementation while in the military, does not make one a homosexual. It's when you practice it daily, like yourself, that you become a homosexual.

Don't worry, even though you don't believe in me, or my work, I'd still save your sorry ass if you got into trouble in one of my secured areas. That's my job, and I practice it proudly.

However if you come into the sector I'm LRRPing with the intention of causing trouble, I'll break you into bite sized shrink-wrapped pieces so fast, you'll be Rottweiler poop-poo before you even begin to feel the pain.

I literally spit water out my nose when I read this.

I'm going to kick my Brothers butt for e-mailing this link to me.

I've seen this linked elsewhere but never actually sat and read through it before now...I'm still wiping the tears from my eyes in laughter

when my wife picks me up from work I strap on the "Deadly Duo" of a 27 and 23...

The deadly duo....bwahahahaha...

to the Bat Cave Robin....

Oh wait, that would be an insult to Batman and Robin! :ph34r:

another fav....

You might want to drop the .300 WinMag hand cannon in favor of the Glock 37 in .700 CrazyBastardMagnumButtStomper (CBMBS)

I wonder how many rounds of .700 CBMBS fit in a mag? :P:lol::lol:

Edited by carinab

I am very upset! There was, not too long ago, a website devoted entirely to Mall Ninjas. It had pictures, rap sheets, and the infamous glock talk threads. A quick google search and it's no more.... :( It was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Ever.

cant seem to open it. Does anybody have a direct link? Geocities indicates that bandwith has been exceeded :(

Here ya go. You may need to copy and paste.

http://www.geocities.com/suketh.geo/gun/mall_ninja.html

Here's a direct link to the HK91.com forum thread:

http://www.hk91.com/boards/Forum2/HTML/001283.html

Edited by Bigbadaboom

• 1 year later...

The origin of the term Mall Ninja. Swallow your coffee before reading... :ph34r:

http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/

And thus my new signature below. Truer words were never spoken.

--------------------------------------

‘If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B.” - from The Mall Ninja Story

Fricking Scary...

I had a Nija wantabe.... call me about a pistol class. He said he was applying for a security guard position and needed a Concelaed Pistol License before he started "in the job". When I asked him his age (you have to be 21 in MI for a CPL).... he said.... "I'm almost 20 but my future employer will write a letter so I can get the permit now.

I told him to send me the letter........ which never came.

They are REALLY "Out there" folks.

Oooh oooh oooh!!!

Power factor tips available from the Mall Ninja!

Knock down them stubborn poppers! Pass chrono due to your ridiculous FPS!

Mall ninja sez:

"but I always carry some FMJ bullets which I slit and X on the point, making them incredibly powerful"

:ph34r:

Hmmmm. Orientation: BI. That alone leaves a man to be suspect.

Edited: I can deal with a woman being BI, but a man that's just wrong. I don't think that there is such a thing. One time, and your only one thing in my book.

Chris C.

Edited by Chris Conley

:lol:

That is some really funny stuff!! I gotta wonder if those two guys (Gecko and SpecOps) were actually serious or just pulling everybody's chain!

It really killed me when one of them said that one experimentation didn't make him gay! :goof:

Thanks for the find!