Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

The Shrine of the Mall-Ninja

Bigbadaboom

"I am a Master of three martial arts including ninjitsu, which means I can wear the special boots to climb walls."

OMG... I had to take a break outside of the tech room after getting halfway through it..I regained my compusure, read a tad more, then hit this landmine:

"Also, what if your three-man team is ambushed by superior numbers of Chechin rebels while guiding traffic at the escalator?".. .

THAT one hit the funnybone square on. I held it in until my eyes watered up, then left the room again after wiping the tears and regaining my vision. This HAS to be someone yanking the web's chain in fine fashion.... too much time on his hands to think this shizzle up.

Is he for real !!! :lol::lol::lol:

I could not see the myspace page but I've seen and read enough. This guy is scary..

I have a friend with a gunshop and he carries all sorts of tactical crap and night vision, mounts, holsters,

packs, etc... I asked him, " do you have that much LE business that you need all this crap in stock"? He replies,"

no, its the wannabes that come and buy all of that up"...

I need to open up a tactical accesories company !!! :lol:

Edited by DIRTY CHAMBER

Did HE try to infiltrate our sacrosanctum way back in 03?

:ph34r:

hmmmmm Nemo's on the prowl looking for clues. :P I don't think he'd survive a mod's mouse one day here unless we opened a special "Fantasyland" subforum for him and his special wall climbing boots wearing buddies.

I did manage to go back and finish reading the whole thing without rupturing my spleen.....close, but I survived. :goof:

I could not see the myspace page but I've seen and read enough. This guy is scary..

I have a friend with a gunshop and he carries all sorts of tactical crap and night vision, mounts, holsters,

packs, etc... I asked him, " do you have that much LE business that you need all this crap in stock"? He replies,"

Open up a cheaper than dirt catalog...mall ninja heaven. :ph34r:

Edited to add: I think I am going to go home and count how many times the word "tactical" is used in the catalog.

Edited by Airic

Open up a cheaper than dirt catalog...mall ninja heaven. :ph34r:

Edited to add: I think I am going to go home and count how many times the word "tactical" is used in the catalog.

That might take a while!!! I they would call that a "tactical magazine" if they could!!

TG

I need to open up a tacticool accesories company !!! :lol:

Fixed it for you

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...