Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brett Farve Retiring

ap38

Never did like the Packers, but you can't deny the talent. 17 years in the NFL. :bow:

I did not care for or against GB, but .............. you're right ... you cant NOT realize the talent level there. No matter who his receivers were, Brett was always a top-notch QB. I think he gave 103+% everyday he played. God speed to him and his family. :cheers:

I grew up in Green Bay within view of Lambeau Field and down the block from Bart Starr. Once you're a Packer backer, you're always one win or lose. :wub: Therefore, I will be in mourning until kickoff of the first season game in September.

I worshipped Starr as a kid and was a huge Favre fan. Not because of his talent, which is amazing, but because of his zeal for the game and his ability to find a way to win no matter what the odds against it. He is a real role model and there aren't that many of them in pro sports today. :bow:

Edited by XD Niner

Farve was and is one the only pro players you only heard GOOD stuff about. I don't care for any of the "ball" sports but Farve was always a favorite. I was kind of hoping he'd play one more year... End on an even number of seasons and NOT on an intercepted pass. :(

Sorry to see him go also. I am fortunate to have seen some of the greats, Y.A at Kezar, Jonny U. win the championship ( on t.v.). He will be missed ,but I think that the Mannings can fill some of the void. I am geting tired of the spoiled brats and getto mentality players.

well next year will be a little harder to watch .. but better to move on healthy than in pain..

the loss of several good ones over the years and they jteams don't play the same .

John Elway, Roger Stabach ? , and I know there are others just mind in a blank

right now.

Now if I can hold on to the rookie cards that I have and they become worth something

in time.. My kids will be proud of me. for giving them a box of old cards...