Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Video from Sponsorship Match

KGentry

Kevin, thanks for posting the video. I even made it on there. Also GREAT match. Had a good time. B)

Here is the link to the photo gallery - http://www.bullethole.com/photogallery/tea...atch/index.html

We loved having you and hope to see you soon !!! Yes we had a great time meeting everyone and it was a great day for shooting!

Edited by KGentry

Hey, I want my sponsorship money back until that kid gets a gun that runs!!! :lol: I thought he'd ditched that gun and gone back to his other one....

Sorry I couldn't make the match, man - looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

Gotta love Tesla.... Still good live, and I'll see them any time they show up....

Dave - We sent Forrests' gun with Benny after the match - The way Forrest grips the gun is stopping the slide with his thumb - A shield is going on and some of secret Benny Hill Master of the Blaster tricks B)

Thanks Guys for checking out the match video - hope to you see at the next one!

I will post a link to the scores when I can get them on the site.

Edited by KGentry

I thought Merlin and Benny were the same person but this might go a long ways to erasing that possible urban legend. And yes it was Range Equipment Failure

Good video

Edited by BSeevers

It was a really nice match for a great young man.... Forrest will do us proud - both by his shooting ability and, even more so, by his behavior. The match was a real hoot to shoot and the RO's and staff did a great job.

I'm proud of the BulletHole bunch for their commitment, their work for Forrest and USPSA shooting. :cheers::cheers:

I thought Merlin and Benny were the same person but this might go a long ways to erasing that possible urban legend. And yes it was Range Equipment Failure

Good video

Let me tell you this....Video can make ANYONE (meaning me) look better than they really are..... :rolleyes::D

A great match, lots of fun, host's were world class. My first big pistol match in years & it show's. Took about 3 stages to remember how to shoot one w/o multi gun scoreing. Shotgun was to raise money for forrest. $5.00 a try to beat me on shotgun & if you did I donanted $20.00 a run. Raised lots of money & nobody beat me so I gave some anyway. FUN,FUN,FUN.

Benny Hill did a fantastic job of supporting this match - we have him and Triangle all over our website supporting what he does! There are so few master gunsmiths that do as much as Benny! Thanks Benny for the support!

Was it all profit, or all receipts (ie, the range donated the materials for the match) that were donated to Forrest? Just curious - I was looking at the results, and thinking he's got most of his plane ticket paid for after the match (apparently, $2300 for airfare!!!! :o ). Excellent work getting him well on his way to the match!