Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Interesting read

Fireant

:surprise: WOW!! :o I agree with almost everything. I'd like to think the description fits me. But WHY WHITE?

The Angry American Man comes in every color and has all sorts of accents. :( He may not be considered white but HE is certain he's an American Man.

Nemo,

I have to agree with you. While I am about as white as white can be and everything that article said could be said about me (at least in general terms) I too wondered why the reference to white. I know a fair number of people that are not "white" that would agree nearly 100% with that article.

I am an "Angry American Man"

BTW, My wife would qualify as an "Angry American Woman"

Maybe we should simply cut to the chase and call our selves, regardless of race, creed, color or sex, Angry Americans. That covers everyone of us that it should, and should not offend anyone that it shouldn't. Essentially if it offends someone, then they are the people that likely have caused us to be angry in the first place.

Jim

Nemo

If the story were the same ...and only switch black and white....

I would consider myself...an angry black man :cheers:

Jim

Understood Jim and :cheers: back at you. See Mr. Norman's post right below your last. He captured my exact thoughts but used the right words. B)

:surprise: WOW!! :o I agree with almost everything. I'd like to think the description fits me. But WHY WHITE?

The Angry American Man comes in every color and has all sorts of accents. :( He may not be considered white but HE is certain he's an American Man.

Angry white man was a term I first heard in the 1994 election. Only the Liberal non racist media would coin a term that excluded millions of people based on skin color.

It is a common belief that this country was won and built by white men. There were a lot of them, but where ever they were, if you look among thier ranks were splashes of color. Sometimes very vivid splashes of color. The colors help define the picture. I hope the splashes of color are always there.--------Larry

It is a common belief that this country was won and built by white men. There were a lot of them, but where ever they were, if you look among thier ranks were splashes of color. Sometimes very vivid splashes of color. The colors help define the picture. I hope the splashes of color are always there.--------Larry

That's outstanding, Larry. And very true also! :cheers: