1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about Gary Steven's membership? We owe him for the creation of our division!

I feel certain that when Mr. Stevens submits his application it will be approved immediately!!! As for Charter member Status being bestowed upon Mr. Stevens, that is up to our founding father.

We, if given the opportunity, will present Mr. Stevens with the Honorary Key to the Gunsafe. :cheers:

Gary see above.....

Congrats :cheers:

BOZ,

You know you wanna shoot a Glock or a Revolver. We don't have elite clubs. Anybody can afford to join. :cheers:

ps: didn't you learn anything from my adventures??? :ph34r:

Thanks for the offer Bill, your clubs sound a lot less snobbish than this one. And certainally less rules to "abide" by. However I have crossed over to the dark side and I suspect my return here is questionable at best. :(

And yes I should have learned fron your previous trangressions.........

Signed, Transgunderer SOB#27

Well then it is only my reading and comprehension ability that sucks :cheers:

Thanks.

Here we go again, Gary doesn't pay attention, does he get put on probation? I don't think so, SPORT!

I remember there was ALWAYS a kid on the playground - or later on in my life - someone in the bar - that just could NOT leave it alone - that just had to have the last word. You know the guy I'm talking about. yea..that one....the one always staying after school..the one who always got the rest of the bunch in trouble with the "authority" figure....the one always on probation with somebody/some institution....the one with the constant black eye.... :P:D;)

Sound familiar? B)

Probation??? Heck, been there and done that already. Always glad to take the heat off a fellow shooter :rolleyes:

I didn't pay attention for 2 minutes and got 5 days probation followed shortly thereafter by expulsion.

If I was head of the the probation commitee...........ah, never mind, you're too damn nice anyway and

you do come with pretty good provenance.....I was just venting a little, the memories here are still

fresh and still stinging......

Well then it is only my reading and comprehension ability that sucks :cheers:

Thanks.

Here we go again, Gary doesn't pay attention, does he get put on probation? I don't think so, SPORT!

I remember there was ALWAYS a kid on the playground - or later on in my life - someone in the bar - that just could NOT leave it alone - that just had to have the last word. You know the guy I'm talking about. yea..that one....the one always staying after school..the one who always got the rest of the bunch in trouble with the "authority" figure....the one always on probation with somebody/some institution....the one with the constant black eye.... :P:D;)

Sound familiar? B)

Yeah <_< ...I knew that guy....we spent so much time in detention period in high school...they had to give me credits as an alternate class :blink:

Jim

Wow, I must have missed something else along the way. Is there a paycheck or a new car or something that goes with membership in this honorable group? If I get expelled do I have to give them back?

As you are the President you can now decide what - if anything - is garnered from being a member of this august collection of SS elitist snobs.... :cheers:

I am honored to accept the distinguished title. I shall lead us to vict...err, oh well we will promote the 1911 and have fun while we do it. :devil:

I will be looking for my fellow snobs on my stage at the Single Stack Nationals.

I see we were not lacking in wisdom in our choice of a leader to carry our Single Stack torch - onward and upward.......!!! :cheers: