zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No argument here DrawandDuck.

If I knew I was going to be in a gun fight I would reach for my open blaster.

(Although I probably would end up stone deaf if I took it into a firefight without the benefit of hearing protection).

But the reality is I don't carry it.

It lives in my range bag and stays at home except on match days.

The gun I do carry is a Para P18.9 LDA.

No dogma, just the facts.

Tls

Your RIGHT, I can't get my Open Gun to fit in the console EITHER (working on that though)......Wait, I just bought a .45, it is NOT a SS OR 100% metal....... .45 cal. is about as CLOSE to a SS as I can get....BUT I do have 2 other .38 supers in the other cars.....

Edited by DrawandDuck

Are you guys sure its safe to post here???

I expected the Glock peasants to set upon us with pitchforks and torches :o

Jim

Jim

One thing you don't understand. Our guns (Glocks) might be ugly and a few of them may have gone KB but those who shoot them are above all of the frivolous jokes made at our expense :ph34r: We have too much class for that.

Someone please lend me a flame proof suit.

Robert

Jim

One thing you don't understand. Our guns (Glocks) might be ugly and a few of them may have gone KB but those who shoot them are above all of the frivolous jokes made at our expense :ph34r: We have too much class for that.

That might be believable if the poster were not an Alien! No wonder he shows up with an alien gun in the SSES tree house. Think he's not an alien? Did you notice where he's 'from'? ROSWELL!

Are you guys sure its safe to post here???

I expected the Glock peasants to set upon us with pitchforks and torches :o

Jim

Jim

Robert

Robert, that may be true where you live. I think NM and AZ are a high density 1911 zone; however, here where I am if you're not surrounded by custom S_I, then on the other side of the tracks you're surrounded by Glocksters, and around here, they (the Gastronites) are the first to talk smack and sling mud, even though their equipment fails regularly while my Les Baer never does. So occasionally I take liberties and start first, although I don't like to. No offense. To each his own.

There is one good thing about a plastic gun. When it get shoved up BLLLEEEEEEEEP, the X ray wont find it.

That's funny. Way before they were legal to import, I remember the gun rags decrying them as the perfect tool for terrorist to hijack airlines with. Invisible to xray and all. Damn those polymer barrels. :rolleyes:

Jim

That might be believable if the poster were not an Alien! No wonder he shows up with an alien gun in the SSES tree house. Think he's not an alien? Did you notice where he's 'from'? ROSWELL!

Now now

Picking on a guy because "someone" saw a "UFO" crash 50+ years ago is just not fair.

Robert

Here you go.

http://www.amazon.com/Winning-Fighter-Dres...e/dp/B000HTO1OU

Tls

:blink: Low blow keep the gloves above the waistline. But I was kind of asking for it.

For the record I grew up shooting nothing but 1911's and love them to this day. But when I recently got back into the action pistol I had the Glock and due to contraint of funds decided to use it.

And sorry for invading your treehouse. Kind of like the sheep walking into the lions den.

Here is a pic of Robert arriving at the match.

I should have known :blink:

Flying20Sauser.jpg

LMAO

Yall are quick on the draw with these pictures and links.

Yes, someone says Glock and what we hear is "Load and Make Ready".

Edited by 38superman

There is one good thing about a plastic gun. When it get shoved up BLLLEEEEEEEEP, the X ray wont find it.

That's funny. Way before they were legal to import, I remember the gun rags decrying them as the perfect tool for terrorist to hijack airlines with. Invisible to xray and all. Damn those polymer barrels. :rolleyes:

Nah. They were "ceramic".

(Has to be true! I heard it in the Die Hard 2 movie.)

:rolleyes:

EDITED TO ADD: Please do not take the use of rational out of context........as rational as it can be applied w/BOZ & BEN...hey sounds like a future ICE CREAM BUSINESS.

AH HA!!! Beer ice cream, yeah that's the ticket!!! :cheers::cheers:

EDITED TO ADD: Please do not take the use of rational out of context........as rational as it can be applied w/BOZ & BEN...hey sounds like a future ICE CREAM BUSINESS.

AH HA!!! Beer ice cream, yeah that's the ticket!!! :cheers::cheers:

As an ice-cream addict, I must say, that just sounds terrible.

BOZ, you will never be on the culinary committee :devil:

I've thrown down the gauntlet to the head SOB for the DTC match....

Let's see how many Open blasters get beaten by a SS at this match. :surprise:

It's gonna be a tough fight, Porter's stages are custom made for hosers; however, since Porter IS shooting SS this year himself, I'm betting it won't be nearly as bad as it could for those of us who are fighting the good fight.