1911 Single Stack Elitist Club

zhunter

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm honored. Meetings will be at the club?

Yep...Of your choice. :cheers: Please pick a table where the noise will be at a manageable level for the conference call and the meeting will not be interrupted by anyone falling/flying off the pole and hitting you. :ph34r:

I'm honored. Meetings will be at the club?

Yep...Of your choice. :cheers: Please pick a table where the noise will be at a manageable level for the conference call and the meeting will not be interrupted by anyone falling/flying off the pole and hitting you. :ph34r:

A man after my own heart...I accept greatfull!!!....and hope we can have bi weekly meetings :cheers::cheers:

Jim

As rules Committee Chairman, or is it Chairperson. oh well either way, I request that all proposed rules be sent to me at my garystevens@alltel.net address. Please put in the subject line DUH HUH, I'll know what you mean.

Thank you fellow snoblings.

Gary

Edited by Gary Stevens

Well as Chairman I really think I should concentrate on conceptualizing strategic issues and therefore delegating the more tactical issues to the rest of the committee. So just do whatever you think is best and I'll be in the conceptualizing room conceptualizing. If it turns out well I'll take all of the credit and if it blows up it will be the committee's fault.

Well as Chairman I really think I should concentrate on conceptualizing strategic issues and therefore delegating the more tactical issues to the rest of the committee. So just do whatever you think is best and I'll be in the conceptualizing room conceptualizing. If it turns out well I'll take all of the credit and if it blows up it will be the committee's fault.

Spoken like a true leader!!!!

OK, first item on the list, stop that Boz guy from infilrating our tree house until he completely disavows himself from the demons with which he associates himself with.

:devil:

And I'd say, even after (IF) he disavows himself from the evil that is the loud gun, we still watch him like a hawk. He strikes me as a potential Sith candidate with his love for the dark side.

OK, first item on the list, stop that Boz guy from infilrating our tree house until he completely disavows himself from the demons with which he associates himself with.

:devil:

And I'd say, even after (IF) he disavows himself from the evil that is the loud gun, we still watch him like a hawk. He strikes me as a potential Sith candidate with his love for the dark side.

:surprise: Methinks we shall heed these sage words...... :unsure:

WTF? demons? treehouse?.........see my previous post where I praise all the committee nominations and crap..........

And I was right although that weren't no gun magazine Gary was taking into his private room to conceptualize with.... :P:devil:

:surprise:

Well Im doin my best to keep them pesky single stackers in line :rolleyes:

I whupped em pretty good today in our match :cheers: I was even first in the division :rolleyes:

Even took first on 3 of 4 stages....but I had to do it with my single stack....just to be fair with the poor devils :goof:

So even us open bullies can get um at their own game :devil:

That SOB...Jim :D

:( Jim, Jim, Jim, and this is from the "1911 Elitist Snob Club New Member Nomination Committee Chairman"

It's a sad, sad day in the tree house. :huh:

Not to worry steve :closedeyes:

Notice I shot SS in that match...and on sunday also...I was FIRST in SS for both matches :rolleyes:

In combined divisions I shot 73.54 percent...with my ancient but trusty SS :cheers:

I am also slated to shoot the Double tap with SS....The HOSERS hoser match :surprise:

Hopefully you understsnd I AM a snob elitest and love my beautifull brunette(SS) :closedeyes:

But alas I am also a SOB sinner....sometimes drawn to the dark side for a steamy encounter with my wild and wicked, Red Head..(open gun) :rolleyes:

I walk that fine line between darkness and light ....never casting a shadow :mellow:

Jim

Not to worry steve :closedeyes:

Notice I shot SS in that match...and on sunday also...I was FIRST in SS for both matches :rolleyes:

In combined divisions I shot 73.54 percent...with my ancient but trusty SS :cheers:

I am also slated to shoot the Double tap with SS....The HOSERS hoser match :surprise:

Hopefully you understsnd I AM a snob elitest and love my beautifull brunette(SS) :closedeyes:

But alas I am also a SOB sinner....sometimes drawn to the dark side for a steamy encounter with my wild and wicked, Red Head..(open gun) :rolleyes:

I walk that fine line between darkness and light ....never casting a shadow :mellow:

Jim

Ah yes.

Jim you are a polygamist.

You have sworn to love, honor, cherish the SS wife. :wub:

Yet, you have a mistress. :ph34r:

A loud, high capacity mistress.

I understand.

Sometimes the seduction of the dark mistress is more that mere mortals can resist. :devil:

Tip-toe across the line at your discression.

Just don't trip on it.

Tls

Edited by 38superman

Boz :closedeyes:

I feel I must point out :mellow:

You did kinda poke at the bear...IE doody head ect. :surprise:

I am in sympathy of your plight....But as a SNOB or SOB...one must show due respect for said organizations.

One must NOT suck up to ..nor DISPARIAGE ether group of fine folks.

Indeed it is a fine line :unsure: and those who travel it will be few.

But do not give up nor give in!!!...anything worth having...is worth fighting for.

Perhaps...a personal message to the Omnipitant Merlin...and Ever present Zhunter could go far in repairing your current delima?

I know this affair with TWO misstresses may be too much for some... :closedeyes:

Consider..not only the gentel and softspoken carress of the pure 1911 in the bright sunlight :wub:

But also the Darkness Boz.....those wild and almost uncontroled...wicked painted and seductive 2011s :devil:

Oh My!.... :surprise:.....Its a tough one!!! :o

Best of luck!

Jim :D