Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tom Cruise...

spook

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All are entitled to their beliefs. I believe the church of scientology is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a religious cult. They have been in the courts, in many countries, and convicted repeatedly on many charges of harming many people. Charges include kidnap, fraud, burglary, blackmail and tax evasion for over 50 years.

http://www.scientology-lies.com/crimes/index.html

Then again, there has always been money in religion. Maybe I should invent one.... :devil:

All are entitled to their beliefs. I believe the church of scientology is a criminal enterprise masquerading as a religious cult. They have been in the courts, in many countries, and convicted repeatedly on many charges of harming many people. Charges include kidnap, fraud, burglary, blackmail and tax evasion for over 50 years.

http://www.scientology-lies.com/crimes/index.html

Then again, there has always been money in religion. Maybe I should invent one.... :devil:

And that makes it any different than [insert church of choice] in the past several hundred years, if not thousands? Hell, some would even argue that some those points were the very basis of the formation of this country. Thankfully liberty was the overriding theme.

I agree 100% Dave. However, if one reads through some of the court proceedings, one finds church of scientology policy documents which are quite clear it is not, nor ever has been a religion, but an enterprise which uses the ruse of religion for the sole purpose of gaining the First Amendment protections to shroud its dealings and illicit behaviours.

For example:

Commissioners of the City of Clearwater, Florida, public hearings, May 5-10, 1982. The Commission received documentary and testimonial evidence with respect to the operation, activities and conduct of Scientology. Based upon the sworn testimony of witnesses, affidavits, state and federal court decisions, and miscellaneous documents reviewed and considered, the Commission made the following factual recitation:

"Evidentiary fact:

The Church of Scientology is currently engaged in a nationwide conspiracy to impede and obstruct municipal, state and federal taxing authorities, by adopting a religious and charitable guise to avoid payment of taxes.

"Scientology's internal policies state: "They (the public) want ministers. We will show them what ministers look like" (Vol. 1 p.41). "Churches are looked upon as reform groups. Therefore, we must act like a reform group" (Vol.1 p.196).

"Scientology has nothing to do with religion. The Church did not adopt the religious guise until it was necessary to seek First Amendment protection (Vol.4 p.405).

"Scientology uses a religious image checklist designed to falsely portray a religious image to mislead officials (Vol. 2 p.238,239). "Church policy instructs members to lie to inquiring officials (Vol.1 p.226,227).

Reminds me of Creed from The Office, paraphrasing:

"I've been a member of several cults, both as a leader and a follower.....It's more fun being a follower, but the money is better as a leader."

The clip is probably on youtube somewhere.

This clip also explains why Ricky Bobby was praying to Tom Cruise to put out the invisible flames in that racing movie (forget the name).

Well, if it's along the lines of Shrodiger's cat, the light would be neither off nor on, it would be off and on at the same time, just in parallel planes of existence. My question is how to put the cat in so it doesn't freezer burn. I just hate that stringy, jerky, stale taste when things freezer burn. :sick: Maybe Darth Tom knows. :goof:

I agree 100% that everyone is entitled to thier beliefs.

I believe that Tom Cruise is a F@#$ing Nut-job.

It became apparent early on that he is an actor because he should NEVER be without a written memorized, rehearsed script.

Thinking that he might lapse into some semblance of sanity and lucidity I listened to all of it. He is either an idiot or a confidence man using this as a ruse to avoid taxes and/or fleece others.

Of course, as always, I support and defend the constitution that allows him to be this way!

Edited by Michael Carlin

parallel planes of existence
-Odie

I'm a little slow on this science stuff Odie, but I'm willing to learn when it's to my advantage. :cheers:

This might help me to explain to the RO the concept of the "immaculate double", next time I need to. You know, where a mike is a "not-a-mike", which is actually an alpha that occupies the exact same space and time as another alpha in the target, because I actually fired one shot from within box "A" and another shot from a parallel existence within a parallel Box "A" that also had a cat, a vile of acid, and a geiger counter in it. :rolleyes:

I swear, with Tom Cruise as my witness!!!

Edited by Sam

You can't get credit for a hit made by the 180 degree inverse of yourself from another dimension. Also, 2 alphas cannot occupy the EXACT same time and space continuum, they will cancel each other. That's why there is no such thing as a perfect double. If it is, in fact, PERFECT, then one of the alphas cannot exist. A PERFECT double then, by laws of Odie, is actually Alpha Mike. And that 180 inverse of our selves is not helpful anyway, by his very existence the slugs would have to come from the back of the target and fly directly down your muzzle. And that can lead to all manner of unpleasantness, especially if light gets bent by a black hole, and your inverse self has a bad sight picture as a result. I don't know much about geiger counters, cats, or acid, well, maybe a little, but I did watch an episode of Mcgeiver once and built a nuclear reactor out of a rubber band and a spatula. I haven't paid an electric bill in years.