Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Tom Cruise...

spook

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why won't Tom Cruise come out da closet???

Friggin' space aliens, where's MIB when you need them. That little $hit has ruined every genre movie I ever liked, Brokeback Squadron (Top Gun), Brokeback Huslah (Color of Money), Brokeback Shoot 'em up (Collateral) and of course Brokeback Spy (MI-3).

Don't be surprised when Kaite Holmes' baby don'e look like Mavrick, but like E R Hubbard.

That interview was actually kinda scary, I mean it's meant to be "RAH RAH" but it shows the guy has no substance and makes as much sense as a drunken crack-head. Any time he ran out of words, he made the "spear hand thrust", or burst into laughter. :goof:

And if, God (the real one ;) ) forbid, I'm in an accident, I'd really prefer it if "the Superfriends from Scat-ology", I mean Scientology NOT stop "because they are the only ones who can help". :o I'll take a reg'lar ole 18D, Doctor, nurse, paramedic, hell a freakin' girlscout with some bactine would be preferrable!!!!

Take care, God bless, buh by. :cheers:

Edited by dirtypool40

What I want to know is how you guys made it all the way through the clip. What an elitist, wack-a-doo closet case. I'd rather listen to Paris Hilton talk. I think she at least gets that she is a dolt.

About 30s is all I could manage. :sick:

Nut case or not, he's entitled to his belief's. Take the words and references to scientology out and his message is really different than any other religion at its core - find peace within you and help others to do the same. He's just on the extreme end of his spectrum ( and let us be thankful there isnt' a militant wing of that sect, yet) and it is too bad he comes off as a looney through most of it.

Really, if you just did a mad lib with that bit and swapped scientology for modern isosceles and SP for Weaver you'd have a thread straight out of this forum in a lot of respects.

I'm not defending that nut bag, but I am defending his right to his beliefs, no matter how far out they are. I don't subscribe to scientology even in a remote form (hell, my love affair with Katherine Bell fell to pieces once I found she went that way - tragic, I was crushed!) or any other religion for that matter. Sometimes I just wish the first commandment was "Don't ask, don't tell."