Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LSU WINS

scooterj

Lets see....The SEC had 9 teams in Bowls. 7 won their bowls. Definitely shows the SEC is college football's power house.

Way to go Tigers! And I don't mean Clemson "Tiggers"! :goof:

Been patiently waitin' till we can say that about the Big Ten again. It looks like it's gonna be awhile thou, except for the bucks getting nationally ranked seems to be a death sentence for the rest of us!!! :( :( :(

The SEC rocks!!!!

BTW, have you heard about the new proposal in Columbus?

Yep, they are thinking of changing from OSU to RUU, as in Runner Up University

Congrats LSU

Apparrently, the OSU defense got on the wrong bus because they sure as hell never showed up for the game. I've never seen so much wimpy tackling and so many blown coverages.

I was saying the same thing about LSU after the first five minutes of play. "I know their mama's drove a long way to watch them play, but it's time to put the second string back on the bench and let the starters play". Glad LSU finally got it going. I think most of the credit for the win should go to the LSU corners and safety. If you don't have anyone to throw it to, and it wasn't designed as a run, well you better duck.

I was saying the same thing about LSU after the first five minutes of play. "I know their mama's drove a long way to watch them play, but it's time to put the second string back on the bench and let the starters play". Glad LSU finally got it going. I think most of the credit for the win should go to the LSU corners and safety. If you don't have anyone to throw it to, and it wasn't designed as a run, well you better duck.

I didn't think that LSU's O and D lines were that shabby, either. The D Line definitely kept the pressure up on OS's QB. As a Gamecock, LSU and Ga scare the heck out of me. Not only do they have talent, they have depth, too. :blink:

I also thought OS was pretty consistent in their tendency to play dirty. The penalties demonstrated that. When South Carolina beat the them in the Outback Bowls a few years back, they were really dirty. Had they avoided some of the penalties it may have turned out differently. They must coach 15yds facemasks.

Edited by Jack Suber