Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 6 2008 Championship Who is going?

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone,

We still have about 25 or so slots for Friday all day shooters. If anyone is interested, send your app in and we will get you squadded. Email me and let me know you are coming. I am looking forward to seeing all your smiling faces! Last I heard, the Conyers Hampton Inn still had a couple of rooms in our block. Bring lots of ammo for 'Field of Steel' too!

Cindy :ph34r:

Has anyone stayed at the La Quinta motel in Conyers? Wondering what that's like....

I stayed at the Jameson right next to it last weekend. Never saw inside the La Quinta but the outside was clean and nice. It's right behind the Outback and only 10-15 minutes from the range.

Ok, stupid question that I'm sure has been answered already, but I'm too blind to find it...

Is there a location to ship in match ammo? ;) I potentially have a backup plan, but I can't fly enough in with me, so.... (well, probably I can, but that's another story... ;)

Thanks, Bobby - I appreciate the offer. UPS gets hinky about shipping from an individual to an individual, though ;) I'm guessing, knowing Cindy and Bill, that they have something set up already, but I'll keep you in mind if not!! :)

I expect a sealed package when I arrive, as it was shipped :lol: Or do I have to booby-trap my ammo??? :D Only I know where the duds are... :D heh heh...

I sent an email to Cindy and Bill, too (I know Bill frequents the forum, but direct mail might get a quicker response, with the match looming in a week and all). Will let you know what I find out...

Again, Bobby, thanks - if they don't have anything set up, I'll let you know ;)

just found out I'm going. Shooting all day Friday with Manny. :cheers:

I'm shooting on Squad 95 as well.

I squaded with Manny a couple of years ago at the Florida Open.

He is really smooth and a lot of fun to watch.

There are some great competitors in this group and I'm definately looking forward to it.

Tony

We got 5 of the stages on the ground today.

That Field of Steel course is wicked!

A whole course of steel, what will I ever do! You know how I hate steel Mark! :rolleyes::cheers:

You'll like this one, two Texas stars are included at no extra charge!

Got it handled, Rich ;) Actually, UPS pitches a fit if you try to ship ammo to an individual (at least, the local UPS hub does) - has to go to a business address... Cindy offered to let me ship it directly to her, too, so...

How many of you guys are staying at the La Quinta?

I'll be staying locally with my shooting partner, but I ain't ashamed of any dinner dates. Has anyone thought about a get together dinner for Enos members?

Been a while since I lived in Atlanta. What's the lowdown on the current efficacy of the meteorologists??? :D (ie, 5 days out, can we at all trust the forecast, or....???) I have to travel on Wednesday, so I have to take a rough guess by then... its looking like "bring the kitchen sink" again.... ;)