Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack Nationals - 2008

Bdavis

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just looking over the squad list and I noticed something. Robby is the only GM listed. Is he the only one who is classed GM in Single Stack?

There is no way he is the only GM in SS.

Why is that so hard to believe ? Heck, if you ask me I think it's only right, that Rob should be "the 1st GM in Single Stack" ....... maybe the ONLY GM in Single Stack. :unsure:

I totally agree that Rob should be TGM (Top Grand Master) in SS but with guys that can shoot 100%ers all day I just can't believe that Rob is the only guy that has shot 6 95% classfiers. You mean to tell me that all of last year not one of them, other than Rob, pulled out the SS for fun a few match? I guess I just thought they where....ummm unhuman than that lol. Its not like I can argue the fact it is what it is but I'm just amazed it is what it is.

I just went to the top-20 list. I clicked on all the usually suspects. He appears to be the only one. (SS division is not on there yet)

Guys like Dave S. (94%), Ted P. (91.7%), Taran (89..2%) are close, but there is only 4 classifiers being counted so far. That might mean they need to shoot a few extras, depending on how the system works out.

GMTA cause I did the same thing :cheers:

You mean to tell me that all of last year not one of them, other than Rob, pulled out the SS for fun a few match? I guess I just thought they where....ummm unhuman than that lol. Its not like I can argue the fact it is what it is but I'm just amazed it is what it is.

Well Rob has always been known as the king of iron sights- hence "TGO"! :cheers:

Looks like the unclassified division might be the most hotly contested ( about 1/2 the entries ).

Just curious, as unclassified shooters shoot enough classifiers to get classified, will the match update their status to their acquired classes? Or, is it up to the shooter to provide the new information at registration?

Bill mentioned that he will update classification the last time once it is run in the middle of April. I would think you would want to look it over when you register at the match to make sure all your information is correct.

With EZWinScore I can do a batch look up of the USPSAs database and it will update both my database and the registered shooters in the match. I will be doing that in mid-April once the USPSA runs the classifiers for that month. At registration you will be asked to verify all this information, PLEASE LISTEN TO WHAT WE ARE ASKING YOU, so that we have as accurate information as possible. If there is a discrepancy in the information you will need to prove your case by presenting a current USPSA membership card with your classification. Also remember that if you shoot in late March to be prepared for you classifier not to be included in April's run since many clubs are not too fast sending that data in with the funds. I will also be posting updated information on classifications on the Squad List of the site (1911ssc.org) immediatley after I get it so you can check there in April just before the match.

Gotta scramble to get in enough classifiers before the end of march!

Shoulda came to the Miamisburg Special Classifier Match we held a couple weeks ago Matt. We ran 6 classifiers, but I only needed 1 to be classed. B)

Next your gonna tell me it's too cold to shoot in Michigan :blink::goof::lol:

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Gotta scramble to get in enough classifiers before the end of march!

Shoulda came to the Miamisburg Special Classifier Match we held a couple weeks ago Matt. We ran 6 classifiers, but I only needed 1 to be classed. B)

Next your gonna tell me it's too cold to shoot in Michigan :blink::goof::lol:

It is! I nearly freeze biking to class everyday. I have one classifier that still needs to update, and I'll shoot the Top Gun classifier match. So I should have no problem. :)

Er...Uhm....So while the division was provisional, USPSA used your highest classification. Now that it's recognized, USPSA drops you to a U ?? I thought your classification in other divisions was always one class down from your highest (ie. A in limited, B in SS, Open, etc)?

Er...Uhm....So while the division was provisional, USPSA used your highest classification. Now that it's recognized, USPSA drops you to a U ?? I thought your classification in other divisions was always one class down from your highest (ie. A in limited, B in SS, Open, etc)?

If you have at least 4 classifiers on file that are not a zero.

You're right...unless you are U in a class. You have to have a classification to receive the one lower thing.

• 4 weeks later...