Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2008 Indiana Section and State Championship

I'm starting to get excited about the match. There is a carload that is shooting C-ville on Sat morning and driving 3hrs after the match and shooting Indiana on Sunday. There is going to be some good shooters in Open, looking forward to it.

A special thanks to David for all the squad accomodations

Flyin

Edited by Flyin40

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have posted the final squad assignments on the Indiana Section Championship website. Matt Cheely has been appropriately divided into himself and his better half.

We had a good day at the range yesterday. Today was wiped out by rain. We hope to make up lost time on Wednesday and Thursday. The stages are coming along nicely and will be ready to go. We just hope the weather cooperates enough to get the range into spiffy condition.

I will be heading back first thing in the morning for the duration. I will have my laptop and should be able to check email if there are questions.

Looking forward to seeing you all at the match. I'll be the tired one.

The wife, dogs and I are hitting the road early in the AM. Just printed out my BE forum nametag, I'll be the guy shooting a glock in production, Saturday PM with the bright blue hat. Hope to meet some of you there.

John you have your priorities all out of whack. B) We are shooting SATURDAY then returning to Ohio to shoot @ Miamisburg on Sunday. ;)

Guess we will pass each other on the way there!

LOL, I was worried you were coming to beat my a$$ on another teeter totter stage :ph34r:

Good luck this weekend. We should be up early enough to catch you guys shooting.

Flyin

Things are looking better.

My wheelgun has been repaired after a run-in with Skip Chambers :angry2: So far, so good, and I will be bringing a back-up (Thanks again, Matt)

Diana had a good practice session on Sunday, and is confident that she will be beating up on her old & slow father. She LIKES all those 32 round field courses, something about enjoying lots and lots of shooting. And, kind daughter that she is, she has offered to help pull a little red wagon to carry all the moon clips that I will need to finish all those 32 round field courses :roflol:

Saturday 8:00AM, Squad 15, starting on Stage #5, Repelling a Home Invasion in Hamilton County, 32 rounds (at least!!!) of fun to start the day.

Now all I need to do is to get over this head cold by Friday......

Hope southern Indiana is not getting as much rain as central Indiana.

It did not on Wednesday. Everything but Stage 3 is built. One more to build today and let the debugging begin in earnst. I think this will be a fun match, and parts of it will be very tough.