Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My sons sponsorship...

Nemo

A heartfelt THANK YOU to the following companies and individuals that in one way or another supported my sons shooting throughout the 2007 season:

Kenny Dickerson - Speed Shooter Specialties

Charles Hardy - Competitive Edge Dynamics

Bob Novak and Joe Procopio - Techwear USA

Dan Nigro - ProEars

David Long - Precision Bullets

Robin Taylor - Taylor Freelance

Ivan Walcott - Armscor

Yamil Sued - HotGunShots.com

Also my friends Mark Ramsey and Jay Townsend.

Thanks to your support it was a lot easier for me to keep the boys in the game. Wish your kindness is multiplied in blessings for the new year!

Again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!

:cheers:

Nelson, Jr., Francisco and Nelson Colón

Edited by Nemo

Here's a thank you note I sent to all these fine gentlemen.

Gentlemen,

We hope you had a great Christmas season together with your loved ones. Year 2007 is coming to an end and part of the blessings we, The Colón Family, received was your unconditional support to our young ones shooting season. For that we’ll be eternally grateful.

The 2007 shooting season was somewhat harsh on Nelson, Jr’s shooting since right in the middle of the year he broke his leg while trying out for his soccer league. Thus he had to sit most of the shooting season in the sidelines but before his accident he managed to take HIGH JUNIOR in the Florida State Championship. He’s making his comeback and will be at full blast for next year.

Francisco had a great year! He took High Junior in the South Carolina Section, and in the Florida Section Championship. He also shot within his class percentage in the Area 6 Championship and most recently won C-class limited at the South Carolina Toys For Tots match; that was his last C-class win because a week after that, still at age 14, he was promoted to B-class in Limited Division. The little guy is now swimming in the pond with the big fish!

They represented your companies with pride and did their best to promote them. They showed their CED range bags to everyone they could and loaned their CED timers during matches for RO’s to use. Also, locally they loaned their Pro-Ears to other juniors to try. We donated 500 pieces of Armscor brass to a charity match we had in St. Augustine and gave out sample bags of Precision Bullets at our local matches. The TechWear shirts were always a hit and many times we were complimented on how nice we looked in our uniforms! Since switching shooting platforms to the S&W M&P, they always direct all who ask about their guns parts and accessories to Speed Shooter Specialties, especially the prototype magwell mated to the Taylor Base Pads keep bringing a lot of questions!

In summary, gentlemen, we did our best to represent you and your companies within the circles of this sport of ours, and would’ve like to do more. The best we gave in return to your support and generosity was to have two well-mannered and well-liked young men represent you with pride wherever they went, be it the shooting ranges, their school and their community.

I hope that by supporting my sons shooting, you feel at least a fraction of the pride that I feel as their father. We wish your kindness is multiplied to you in blessings for the upcoming New Year! Don’t hesitate to call on us if there is something we can do for you.

Thank you very much for your support!

Sincerely,

post-2776-1198858808.jpg

Francisco (A-50068), Nelson, Jr. (A-50069) and Nelson Colón (TY-32791)

Jacksonville, FL

Wish I could express better how grateful we are.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Great job Nemo!!!

The world need more fathers like you!!

Thanks you all! They, my boys, make my fatherly job very easy and make me look good!

:D

Nemo...Dude, you don't need to look good, you can DANCE....LOL

I could dance too, until someone attached a Key West Grip to my avatar ;)

212 more posts to get rid of the "Can Dance" tag line that has followed me since the "Latina Dating" thread... Can't wait!

B)

Back to our scheduled programming...

212 more posts to get rid of the "Can Dance" tag line that has followed me since the "Latina Dating" thread... Can't wait!

B)

Back to our scheduled programming...

I think Nemo is getting ready to become a post-whore

Congrats to the boys! It was a pleasure to meet ya'll this past Area 6 match. Both of the boys were so well mannered, you would have thought they had been threatened to be made to walk back to Fla. if they acted up. But actually, they came from great parents. I will be looking for their names at the top of the results pages in 2008!

Oh and have a Happy New Year! :cheers:

These sponsors couldn't be supporting a nicer couple of young men. This is a great family and role models for our sport. You sponsors should justifiably take pride in the fact that you've helped these young guns.

I particularly liked the family portrait in one of Nemo's posts above. The two boys flanking their father is truly heart warming. Nemo, you've never looked so good. :rolleyes::lol: