Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just saw a commercial for Fatheads during the break while watching a rerun of "Shooting USA", put two and two together, and wondered if anyone, like me, thought it might be cool to have our shooting sports stars as "Fatheads". Its gone beyond just NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB now. They have all sorts of sports, but no shooting sports yet.

Am I alone here in thinking this would be a good idea?

I hope you are alone. What would your mother say? Or think of it like this> What if you got Realy Realy! good at shooting and you found out some..."Guys" had a big Fathead poster of you?

I don't think I am the only one uneasy with that TV add. :blink:

But I'm old and grumpy

:huh: I wasn't mean was I? :huh: didn't want it sound that way.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Fathead?

I need to get out more.

Its a big life-size photo wallpaper kinda thing. Like the old "Pin-up girls" but life size and of guys

I used to see my sister kiss her Michele Jackson poster so :blink: I'm kind of tilted on this one.

What???

Fathead... Dillon girls... what??

:surprise:

I freely admit that I had a Staubach AND a Dan Fouts poster in my room as a younger one. No shame here. I think the Fathead thing might be cool to put up out in the garage reloading area for whatever miniscule amount that my shady opinion counts.

I think the Fathead thing might be cool to put up out in the garage reloading area for whatever miniscule amount that my shady opinion counts.

Yup, thats the idea I had in mine. Whatever room, garage, shed, ect you do your reloading or keep you gun stuff in, with all the targets and reloading data and other stuff you have on the wall, a life sized "fathead" poster of Dave Sevigny or Rob Leatham gunning through a stage.

You never had a big poster of David Robinson or Roger Staubach or whoever your favorite sports players were, even as a kid?

<_< No sorry When Staubach started playing I was 13. To be fair my point of view is off the norm. When a how I grew up ="Sports", was something You Did not something I watched.

If I could have gotten a poster of Barbie Benton =That would have been cool :devil:

I just saw a commercial for Fatheads during the break while watching a rerun of "Shooting USA", put two and two together, and wondered if anyone, like me, thought it might be cool to have our shooting sports stars as "Fatheads". Its gone beyond just NFL, NHL, NBA, and MLB now. They have all sorts of sports, but no shooting sports yet.

Am I alone here in thinking this would be a good idea?

+1

The same idea crossed my mind when I saw that commercial.

They'll never go for it though.

Not politically correct to promote the use of firearms.

Tls

Edited by 38superman

Say whatever you want but I would consider a TGO fathead for my reloading/dryfire room. It would balance out my Marilyn Monroe poster and provide inspiration for shooting as opposed to.........

:bow:

let's see...TGO or dillon cover girl in my reloading room...hmmmm. sorry robby.

Dillion cover girls would be cool but some of those are more than $100.

The only other thing I worry about is coming home late at night and seeing a life size picture of Todd J. standing there with an Open gun pointed at me and shooting him... That would be hard to explain.