6" 2011 Limited Guns

dirtypool40

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The bushing is threaded into the slide. There's a little set screw (actually a bolt) that goes through the front and keeps things from unscrewing in recoil.

Far as I know Venry made the part himself. We get the weight savings of a bushing, but the look of a bull.

The bushing is threaded into the slide. There's a little set screw (actually a bolt) that goes through the front and keeps things from unscrewing in recoil.

Far as I know Venry made the part himself. We get the weight savings of a bushing, but the look of a bull.

Now I understand. I thought the small screw was the only thing holding the bushing on.. I love that look.

Decisions decisions.....

• 1 month later...

Dirtypool is this one of those mine is bigger than yours thing? There are some nice pieces here but the TGO and TJ guns seems like to beast among us. I guess it's true about it being the singer not the song. Are you bring yours to the Open so I can fondle it?

Bedell 6" Blaster!

PDW6a6.jpg

Paul your gun sucks.......I'll ease your pain and give you $100 for it right now. :ph34r:

Just kidding, I love it. But seriously I'll give you $100 for it.

Edited by jasmap

Damn, that Bedell gun is just SICK looking!!! I almost wish I was a bigger dick than I am, I would copy some parts of that gun if I was. As it is, I like Chuck a lot and respect Dan, the only difference is I know Chuck a lot better and know Dan only by his work so I can't do it but that is one sexy blaster.

But that's a heavy, bull barreled 6" with no lightening holes....

...you just couldn't win with THAT thing!!!! :lol:

Somebody forgot to tell Robbie..... again. :bow:

I've been thinking that the whole time. You're the first to say it though.

The last one from Canyon Creek is simply amazing !

:cheers:

The more I see your 6 inchers, the more I want one and the more I hate being stucked with that damn' box rule !

Somewhere there was thread where I opened my big Yap and said a 5" was as big as the box would hold. Someone corrected me. (as usual, and this wasn't even an L10 / IDPA thread :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I got to talking to Venry and I think he's already building one. Email him, take my mags and his "almost" 6" and rule that ass!!!! :cheers:

Maybe no holes, but I would like to have a look inside.

Rob sure as heck isn't shooting a heavy 6" anymore, I think the last one I saw a picture of him shooting might have more holes and cuts in it than anything else out there..........

Anyway, I got to talking to Venry and I think he's already building one. Email him, take my mags and his "almost" 6" and rule that ass!!!! :cheers:

If I hadn't already ordered another Sight tracker, I might have gone this route !

Building a "Trickyastherulezallows" pistol is intellectually motivating !

I wish our laws allowed us more flexibility :closedeyes:

Maybe no holes, but I would like to have a look inside.

Rob sure as heck isn't shooting a heavy 6" anymore, I think the last one I saw a picture of him shooting might have more holes and cuts in it than anything else out there..........

You're right. He lightened the slide dramatically on his 6" but it's still a bull barrell.