Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congrats to the Area2 Limited Champion

UW Mitch

He knew what he had to do and did it, that is the mark of a true champion.

I would shoot Hennings Tanfoglio any time, it is a nice very nice pistol. I believe the more the bcome available the more you will see on them on the range. I would also shoot with Henning again any time any place. They don't come much better than that in the quality department.

Hey thanks !

I had a great time in our squad and at this years match. It was an exciting race until the final stage which is what kept it fun and interesting. Maybe it was Scott who said this, can't remember now, but he said something like "you shot good enough" and it describes it perfectly. It was an up 'n down performance for most of us and in the end I felt it came down to a battle of the wills. I know that feeling when I let it slip and allow my competition to take it from me. Sometimes believing I'm going to take home the victory starts to waiver when it gets tough. It affects my confidence level, calmness and clarity. I kept telling myself [at times screaming inside my head] that A2 is mine. It worked and kept me focused on the task. None of us were unaffected by each others performances so how the match went for Mike, Taran, Mark and myself was definitely influencing us stage by stage. Which is why it's fun to compete..

When you know you have to push your skills to the limit, but stay within so you don't start hoping you're pulling it off it gets a little stressful as we all know..

Mike V commented on Mark's run on a quick speed shoot he pulled off in 3.56 seconds. More or less, "vow" and started to wonder if he could do that himself. btw I had the exact same thought. Then Mike shot it and did it in 3.55 seconds. What it looks like from the outside and how it feels when you are doing it is very different, but when someone pulls off a great performance it affects the spectators. Then it's your turn and you're like... "f*#k it... here we go"

Congratulations! Well done!! let us know when you have any video uploaded. I really enjoy watching the vids of people using the tan/eaa line. WOuld be interesting to see some more Tan /Eaa shooters!

well, I am convinced. I think I will sell off my STI Edge .40 (although I love this gun). I think that a lot can be said for sticking to a particular platform. I am going to stick to using my Stock2 fpr production, so I might as well go in with both feet and get the Tan LC2. One holster, one belt set up, and parts that can be used for both.

If you and Eric think these are great guns I want to commit myself to using that platform.

Sometimes believing I'm going to take home the victory starts to waiver when it gets tough. It affects my confidence level, calmness and clarity. I kept telling myself [at times screaming inside my head] that A2 is mine. It worked and kept me focused on the task.

I remember us discussing it last time in CO. Well, it seems your technique definably paid off brother... :cheers::cheers:

When you know you have to push your skills to the limit, but stay within so you don't start hoping you're pulling it off it gets a little stressful as we all know..

I see from the video you were calling some good shoots too. I was impressed!!! :cheers::cheers::cheers:

What it looks like from the outside and how it feels when you are doing it is very different, but when someone pulls off a great performance it affects the spectators. Then it's your turn and you're like... "f*#k it... here we go"

Remember what you told me!!! calmness and clarity... :rolleyes:

Cheers bro!

Sandro

Edited by Sandro