Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA Needs your help with a survey

Nik Habicht

Since I'm on Dave's match director mailing list, I received this yesterday, and forwarded it to my shooters -- at least those for whom I have e-mail addresses. For those of you who didn't get this, as well as for any other members, please consider taking a few minutes and responding to the survey -- results will be used to assist in marketing USPSA. Thanks for helping us to grow the sport!

In 2005 USPSA conducted a member survey that helped the organization present an accurate profile of the practical shooter to the media, the firearms industry and USPSA partners and sponsors. The data gathered in 2005 was extremely valuable and response from the industry was excellent. Please pass this notice to your clubs and members.

We are once again conducting a survey to measure the impact our members have on the firearms industry. This 2007 survey will allow us to track any trends and provide an updated profile of the USPSA member to dealers and manufacturers at the 2008 SHOT Show.

Please take a moment to complete this survey (Link Here). The information you provide will be vital in our efforts to expand our sponsor base and build the sport. As a thank you for completing the survey, you will be entered in a drawing to win a Mossberg shotgun. Although the survey will continue, the eligibility deadline for the Mossberg shotgun is 11/09/2007.

As with the last survey this online polling system gives USPSA the ability to collect data through a protected, anonymous online system. This system also ensures the integrity of the information by preventing individual members from filling it out more than once. It won’t tell us what you said on the questionnaire, only that you completed it. Your personal information will be protected, but USPSA will benefit from knowing more about our members.

We appreciate your participation and encourage you to act quickly to complete the survey in order to be eligible to win a brand new Mossberg shotgun.

Dave Thomas

USPSA Executive Director

Editor, Front Sight Magazine

(360) 855-2245

FAX (360) 855-0380

Cell (360) 708-6828

dave@uspsa.org

www.uspsa.org

"As with the last survey this online polling system gives USPSA the ability to collect data through a protected, anonymous online system. This system also ensures the integrity of the information by preventing individual members from filling it out more than once. It won’t tell us what you said on the questionnaire, only that you completed it. Your personal information will be protected, but USPSA will benefit from knowing more about our members."

Sounds like a pretty good system. I wonder what else we could use it for....

:rolleyes: