Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations to 41 Mag

haras

Scooter,

IF you would lay that bottom feeder down and shoot in the real gun Division maybe Pat would not have done that !!! ;):P:goof:

I shot with Pat at the Ohio sectional, good guy.............good shooter.............got to watch out for him..........He's got the "FIRE" in his belly. Won't be long until he's bumping elbows with the rest of the BAGGERS.........you know, Danbagger, Baggakis, Dr. Dremmell Bagger....ect.

Way to go Pat.

Hop

If Pat wouldn't have been there, that would have been my award. :)

Pat shot a very solid match after a 2 day road trip on a bike. Glad I got to meet him and couldn't have been beat by a nicer guy.

AWESOME! :cheers: Great work Pat!

You have my sympathy Scooterj. Pat's been riding my butt all year and clawing his way to A class in the process. Hope he makes it soon, I hate getting beat by an underclassman! :goof:

Edit Note: Man, that is a boat load of B Class revolvers there! That's impressive!

Edited by redmist10

To all you nice folks,

Thank you very much for taking the time to put the icing on my cake. Reading all your post let me relive the same great emotions that I felt when I realized I had managed to win my class at the great Gator Classic!

As satisfying as it was to bring home that plaque, what I will always value more will be your kind words and the new friendships that stem from this.

In spite of my victory I remain humble to my fellow competitors and friends.

Thanks,

Pat