Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Critic's

smokshwn

I just love when a nobody sees fit to criticize those who have already accomplished things that they never will. They stand on the sideline imposing their definition of what should or shouldn't be about things they have zero first hand knowledge about and then basque in the feeling of superiority.....I guess it makes them feel more relevant in their own little teeny tiny world.....

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high acheivement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

"Citizenship in a Republic" Speech. April 23, 1910.

:cheers:

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself in a worthy cause; who, at best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high acheivement; and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

Lol..thats been my sig. for awhile now

Pretty funny complaining that he can't run 100 yards...from someone who couldn't handle him at 5 yards....

The guy gets paid to weigh 300lbs so that he can physically play against people that weigh 300+lbs. It's not his job to be a sprinter.

Jealousy is one of the 10, is it not?

Pretty funny complaining that he can't run 100 yards...from someone who couldn't handle him at 5 yards....

The guy gets paid to weigh 300lbs so that he can physically play against people that weigh 300+lbs. It's not his job to be a sprinter.

Jealousy is one of the 10, is it not?

For any of you who happen to think that Smokshwn's rant has anything to do with Jake's --- I have it on first hand authority that this particular rant has nothing to do with the NFL, Football, Athletes or Jake. So y'all knock it off, o.k.? Thank you.

Did you try to put out a big fire by your self ? ... Again!

Not a fire this time...just a little electricity :surprise:

Someone had to work hard at ticking Craig off :angry2:

I know for a fact he prefers to joke laugh and have a fun time :cheers:

Jim

They didn't have to work too hard but they did take the shortest route from A to B.......

For everybody wondering...there has been a group of us selected from my department to crosstrain and become SWAT cops. This will allow us to provide ALS medical care to not only our cops but citizens as well in a situation where any level of normal EMS would be unavailable (think medical care during an active shooter scenario). In all of this process (selection, training, and certifications) there has been a ton of extra effort, time, and commitment made by several people. At the end of the day there was a couple of sawed off little insecure "critics" that felt they deserved to comment on the program. Subsequently ....rant on.....I vented to them and then a little to you guys.....I felt much better :D Thanks

Craig,

It's really hard to deal with people and crap like that. I just wanted to post a note to say that I know first hand the training, knowledge and skill set it takes to do ALS care under "normal" circumstances. I used to be a Paramedic many moons ago. It probably doesn't help any, but thank you for putting forth the extra time and effort to learn more skills to serve your community. As fot the critics, just remind them that it may be their families or even them that you have to care for one day; otherwise, they can FOAD. :surprise:

I just love when a nobody sees fit to criticize those who have already accomplished things that they never will. They stand on the sideline imposing their definition of what should or shouldn't be about things they have zero first hand knowledge about and then basque in the feeling of superiority.....I guess it makes them feel more relevant in their own little teeny tiny world.....

Ah.... "Simon Cowell" syndrome. :rolleyes:

Theodore Roosevelt

Lol..thats been my sig. for awhile now

Pat, just saw the quote some where and liked what it said. :cheers:

Scott

Did you try to put out a big fire by your self ? ... Again!

Not a fire this time...just a little electricity :surprise:

Someone had to work hard at ticking Craig off :angry2:

I know for a fact he prefers to joke laugh and have a fun time :cheers:

Jim

They didn't have to work too hard but they did take the shortest route from A to B.......

For everybody wondering...there has been a group of us selected from my department to crosstrain and become SWAT cops. This will allow us to provide ALS medical care to not only our cops but citizens as well in a situation where any level of normal EMS would be unavailable (think medical care during an active shooter scenario). In all of this process (selection, training, and certifications) there has been a ton of extra effort, time, and commitment made by several people. At the end of the day there was a couple of sawed off little insecure "critics" that felt they deserved to comment on the program. Subsequently ....rant on.....I vented to them and then a little to you guys.....I felt much better :D Thanks

Brass?