Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hi! It's Vera.

Vera Koo

Hi!

This is Vera Koo. I'm sure most of you know me from shooting the Bianchi Cup, AH Shootoff, Masters and Steel Challenge.

I finally had a few free moments in my crazy schedule (kids, grandkids, husband, work, practice, cleaning guns and life in general) and joined the forums.

I look forward to being a part of this great group and learning more about this game we are all obsessed with.

Yours in the search for a 1920 (192x),

Vera

I look forward to being a part of this great group and learning more about this game we are all obsessed with.

Vera

Obsessed...Who's obsessed? Do you think I'm obsessed? Well, ok, maybe...just a bit. :lol:

Welcome Vera!

Hi!

This is Vera Koo. I'm sure most of you know me from shooting the Bianchi Cup, AH Shootoff, Masters and Steel Challenge.

I finally had a few free moments in my crazy schedule (kids, grandkids, husband, work, practice, cleaning guns and life in general) and joined the forums.

Vera

Welcome...always looking to learn more everyday

Bud

:cheers::bow: Its the Shooters that make this games so great. :bow: Jim and Vera at the very top. :bow:

If you don't know how much fun the game can be = they will teach you. :bow:

This year I had my best Steel Challenge match ever. !The very best thing.... The best thing that makes me smile even today was seeing just how happy my adopted brothers and sister was for me.

:bow:

Jamie Foote

:cheers::bow: Its the Shooters that make this games so great. :bow: Jim and Vera at the very top. :bow:

If you don't know how much fun the game can be = they will teach you. :bow:

This year I had my best Steel Challenge match ever. !The very best thing.... The best thing that makes me smile even today was seeing just how happy my adopted brothers and sister was for me.

:bow:

Jamie Foote

I thought it was your best Steel Challenge because you got to shoot with me. :P

I just picked up a 627. Man, these revolvers are fun to shoot! I wish I had picked one up earlier! (Since this is the Bianchi Forum, my 627's previous owner was :bow: John Pride.)

Welcome Vera. Jim, what took you so long? ;)

Can't wait to see you all next year!

Seiichi

Edited by itchy

Vera,

Welcome, I am proud to be in the company of all of the Action Shooters & supporters on this site.

Tom...

Hi!

Vera

• 6 months later...