Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA ELECTION - RESULTS**not** ARE HERE!

Nemo

So.... how long have the ballots been in now?

?

?

8 days SINCE the close of accepting ballots!!!

PLENTY of time to get a result!!!

Come on Z, you know all about hanging chads, dimpled chads, recounts, appeals and not to mention CPA firms have clients with quarterly taxes due the

15th. :D

Dale

I do, I actually live in the county that made the entire US wait a MONTH for the presidential election results. And without getting political here, that was due to some DUMB AZZ's who could not read the ballot that was designed by THEIR OWN party!!!! The whole chad thingy was just a bonus from a guy who failed to realize he lost the election. It was a poorly designed ballot that was easy to mistakenly place a vote for a candidate who you did not intend to vote for, IF you were too stupid to read the ballot that is.

WOW, after 7 years, I finally got that off my chest, I feel MUCH better now

As a matter of fact, I feel so much better, who cares when they get us the USPSA results!!!

Anxiety relief at last :rolleyes:

... or will be here, eventually. I just wanted to have the thread open and ready for when the results are known.

:rolleyes:

And, of course, to mess with Zhunter's mind... :goof:

Nemo, I feel the need to use your old gun on you. <_< Lucky for you, you are out of range. :)

By the By, it shoots great. I am the envy of all my buddies on the range. I will be using it this week-end at the 1st Annual ICORE Cup here in Mississippi.