Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Having a Nationwide Family

Merlin Orr

In my job I travel to various places and work for (sometimes) extended periods of time. What a wonderful thing to have family in every location I have ever worked all over the United States. All I have to do is post in the BE Forums and like magic a brother or sister (shooter) contacts me and invites me over for dinner or a brew and a shooting match. (not in this order..hehe) All stressed out today and, like magic, I get a call from one of my BE family (Ken Hebert) and spent the entire afternoon shooting and laughing and forgetting about all the BS around me. I really feel quite the lucky man. :cheers:

Edited by Merlin Orr

I know what you mean Merlin. I would have definitey had a harder time during this deployment as well as my year in Korea since without everyone in my BE.com family. No matches or practice over the last 3 years will do that to a guy, but still. It's nice when I can run into people here in A-Stan as well as in Korea and just sit down and talk shooting and someone knows where we come from.

Rich

Yea but some of us are like that family member that you never want to invite over cause he talks too loud and drinks too much.

And eats the last Donut :blink::)

PS I didnt mean you Merlin but when you come bring a box of Donuts

Edited by BSeevers

All this, and he comes out to shoot in our club championship today, dominates the rest of the competition in the division and wins the Single Stack trophy.

Need to tattoo a big "S" on his chest. Hell, I bet he don't even need a gun now. Just point his finger at the A zone and says "booyah!" and two hits appear. :blink:

BTW, we did get the video of Bill C doing the "run around aimlessly looking for a barricade to shoot from while the clock is running" dance. With sound. :cheers: