Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Halo 3

KentG

I resisted the urge to go out today and buy it today but I'll probably breakdown and pick it up tomorrow on lunch. Looking forward to rounding out the storyline in single player; really looking forward to the multi-player now that we've been blessed with broadband.

bought mine today at lunch and still have not cracked the seal :blink:

I resisted the urge to go out today and buy it today but I'll probably breakdown and pick it up tomorrow on lunch. Looking forward to rounding out the storyline in single player; really looking forward to the multi-player now that we've been blessed with broadband.

you see the headlines ? Limited edition tin packaging is damaging the discs

When we opened our package the game disk was not clipped in and had been bouncing around in the LE can. There were visible scratches on the media side and marks around the perimeter of the disk. The additional features disk was still attached to the holder and was in pristine condition. The disk worked properly but I would like to get it replaced before it fails.

We have been playing it all night here at our station. It is a pretty good progression of the game.

I have been burning the midnite oil and quite a few coronas this week. I really hate that scorpion tank.