Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Moved to the Moderator Forum:2010 Pan American Shotgun Championship

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pat,

Kurt Miller, Dave Neth, Phil Strader, Dan Horner, Taran Butler, Carl Carbon, Ben Fortin, Rob Romero, Craig Underdown, to name a few top US guys are all shooting Standard Semi.

Last time I spoke to Kurt the teams are being finalised, but your standard semi shooters are there strong I understand :blink:

Mike thanks I think you are the only one that has put me on a list, but don't forget Jermy Parker he has finally got a Benelli. I kind of like the team Rock Castle idea my self.

About time too... Funny how it had to come down to his wife getting fedup with his other gun and finally "forcing" him to get a Benelli :)

Oh, and dont forget Chris S, he's also pretty darn good with a shotgun...

Thanks gose. I'm interested if there is a Rock Castle team.

Chris we will line this up on the 28th. Team Rock Castle is looking better every day.

We will have a Standard Manual team from the USA, Brazil, Argentina & possibly Canada. We will have Open Teams from the USA & Brazil & a Standard Team from the USA. We will have a Ladies USA Standard Team.

I am willing to track "unofficial" teams: from non-Pan Am countries - or USA shooters who form a team (like the Texas Irregulars - they are often quite irregular in Texas ;) or Team Firebird, Team X-Rail, . . .)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 IPSC Pan American Shotgun

Co-Match Director

Hi Linda,

now its likely that staff members, after shooting the prematch, are able to finish the remaining stages in time gaps during the mainmatch

so their score can count for the matchresult we should be able to make an unofficial staff-team.

I didnt deliberate with the others yet but we do have at least 3 IROA in standard-manual division who want to shoot the mainmatch for score.

If we could get a 4th staff member shooting the match in standard-manual would be even better.

Btw, do you think there will be recognition of senior category in standard-manual?

Greetings

Adrie

At this time, only 3 Seniors in Standard Manual - so not enough. However, it has been my experience that people tend to "add" categories at registration. This is especially true for the USA shooters who did not realize that 'Senior' starts at age 50 in IPSC (yes, I did remind everyone to review the rules, but they are all busy concentrating on the shotgun specific and division specific rules :rolleyes: ) Since 'senior' starts at age 55 in USPSA, we may have shooters who neglected to check that box out of habit.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Pan American Shotgun Match

Co-Match Director

Pat,

Kurt Miller, Dave Neth, Phil Strader, Dan Horner, Taran Butler, Carl Carbon, Ben Fortin, Rob Romero, Craig Underdown, to name a few top US guys are all shooting Standard Semi.

Last time I spoke to Kurt the teams are being finalised, but your standard semi shooters are there strong I understand :blink:

Mike thanks I think you are the only one that has put me on a list, but don't forget Jermy Parker he has finally got a Benelli. I kind of like the team Rock Castle idea my self.

About time too... Funny how it had to come down to his wife getting fedup with his other gun and finally "forcing" him to get a Benelli :)

Oh, and dont forget Chris S, he's also pretty darn good with a shotgun...

Thanks gose. I'm interested if there is a Rock Castle team.

Chris we will line this up on the 28th. Team Rock Castle is looking better every day.

May want to Linda know sooner than that, just in case we are not already squaded together.

Chris Sechiatano, Mike Darby & Ben Fortin - Team Rockcastle - Standard Division

Got it. That's going to be a pretty good team

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda,

Would there be room for a fourth?

Jeremy

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda,

Jeremy

Ask them. Send a PM to FB3GDQ, Chris, & mike.45

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

The entertainment for our opening ceremony will be provided by Nashville recording artist Erica Nicole. You can hear some of Erica's music on her web site:

http://ericanicolecountry.com/. From the main web page, select "Shop Erica Nicole" to listen to samples of music on her new CD. The samples are about one minute each. Her debut CD is now in production, but she will have some advance copies for sale after her performance, and she will also be available to sign autographs.

If you are a member on facebook, you can leave her a message by searching Erica Nicole Country or go directly to Erica Nicole Country on Facebook

Post on her wall to tell her you will see her at the Pan Am Shotgun Match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 IPSC Pan American Shotgun Match

Co-Match Director

Edited by LChico

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda,

Jeremy

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Will do, just did not know what the "team" size could be. As noted in the previous posts, Ben got this going and had mentioned my name.

What are the squad sizes going to be?

Thanks,

Jeremy

Minimum team size is 3. Maximum is 4. If there are 4 on the team, the lowest score is dropped, so that only the top 4 count. Teams of three have to use all 3 scores.

Squad size is ten. IPSC rules require that team members must be squadded together.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Minimum team size is 3. Maximum is 4. If there are 4 on the team, the lowest score is dropped, so that only the top 4 count. Teams of three have to use all 3 scores.

Squad size is ten. IPSC rules require that team members must be squadded together.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Who do squadding requests go to?

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

I am. Honestly, Jeremy, do you think the biggest control freak on the planet would let someone else do the squadding? at my own match? B)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

I am. Honestly, Jeremy, do you think the biggest control freak on the planet would let someone else do the squadding? at my own match? B)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

HA! Well of course! I thought you might of recruited a team of helpers!

Edited by jeremyp270

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda,

Jeremy

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Hi Linda,

Can you please add Jeremy also. I thought his name was on the list already.

Thanks

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Linda,

Jeremy

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

Hi Linda,

Can you please add Jeremy also. I thought his name was on the list already.

Thanks

Yes can we please add him.

Hello Linda,

could you ad 'Team IROA' in Standard Manual Division.

Maybe we can catch a 4th member but for now we have teammembers ;

- Peter Schouwink

- Ioannis Tsiampas

- Adrie de Bot

Since we can only be squadded together in the prematch we will be a very unofficial team but that wont stop us from enjoying the match.

And ofcourse during the mainmatch the care for the competitors preveals above shooting the remaining stages.

Greetings

Adrie

You guys are killing me. . .

LChico@msn.com

This is the place for squad requests and other details you actually want me to remember. I honestly cannot check Facebook, IM's, PM's or threads on 2 separate forums, and text messages to my phone, plus keep up with the other stuff I am trying to do. The "everything in one place" rule makes sure your requests are not overlooked.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

You guys are killing me. . .

LChico@msn.com

This is the place for squad requests and other details you actually want me to remember. I honestly cannot check Facebook, IM's, PM's or threads on 2 separate forums, and text messages to my phone, plus keep up with the other stuff I am trying to do. The "everything in one place" rule makes sure your requests are not overlooked.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Co-Match Director

We are all sorry for being pains in your back sides, but I am sure there will be all kinds of special and different very very good dark chocolates from all over the country and maybe even the world. Thank you Linda for all of your help.

At this time, only 3 Seniors in Standard Manual - so not enough.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Linda,

OK, I finally read the rules: I'm well up in Super Senior category, in substandard manual. I also see that if there are not enough "Super Shooters" to make the category, I can go back to the younger group of "just senior"?

what a trip.......

AND, would you please ask all those kids to hold it down with the go-carts, us oldfarts need to be gettin our shuteye. thanks :P

I was curious as to what ammenities will be avaiable at the range itself so I know what supplies to bring. There will be 4 of us in one vehicle so I do not want to haul stuff that I do not need.

Some things I was considering are.

Folding chairs and coolers for the golf carts.

Will there be seating at the ranges will there be beverages? I understand that the 4Hers are doing the reseting so there will be "down time" for us shooters to recover from the Southern Heat.

AND, would you please ask all those kids to hold it down with the go-carts, us oldfarts need to be gettin our shuteye. thanks :P

Well since your wife is not shooting she can hang out with the night owls and have fun....but rest assured that the go cart track is well out of ear shot of your hotel.

Well since your wife is not shooting she can hang out with the night owls and have fun....but rest assured that the go cart track is well out of ear shot of your hotel.

It's 2 doors down the road. :angry: