Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Internet commandos

chp5

I really hate internet commandos. You know the type - the guy that know everything and feels it's OK to be insulting and condensending behind the safety of the internet and his keyboard.

I'm NOT talking about anyone here on BE.

Man I hate those guys. Sometimes a good 'ol fashion ass whopin would do some people a world of good!! :angry2:

Know exactly of what you speak. Selling my car and listed it on a thread on Bimmerfest. Some chucklehead felt the need to share his marketing expertise on why my car was priced considerably higher than where I had it. Except the sources he sited for his pricing guidance proved him way off base.

Some people live solely to boost their post count which is pretty sad.

I really hate internet commandos. You know the type - the guy that know everything and feels it's OK to be insulting and condensending behind the safety of the internet and his keyboard.

Man I hate those guys. Sometimes a good 'ol fashion ass whopin would do some people a world of good!! :angry2:

It's "condescending." condescending.jpg

Of course you realize I'm just joshin' ya. :lol:

jr

I can't help, but laugh at the country music song "I'm so much cooler on line".
I can't help, but laugh at the country music song "I'm so much cooler on line".

Thats Freakin classic!

I was channel surfing this morning and landed on a music video. My first thought was "why is George Costanza in a video?" Then I realize that it is the video to "I'm so much cooler online." Hysterical. Of course those of who really are 6'5" super ninjas have to be very tolerant of this kind of humor but if it makes the little people happy.... :rolleyes:

-ld

I know what you mean. Way back when I was first shooting, one thing always amazed me: every internet pro shot sub 2" groups at 25 yards.... all the time, every gun, no problem.

Yet, when I went to the range (often) and shot in local competitive leagues...... you could count the number of guys who actually could hold 2" groups on the fingers of one hand with plenty of fingers to spare. :rolleyes:

I know what you mean. Way back when I was first shooting, one thing always amazed me: every internet pro shot sub 2" groups at 25 yards.... all the time, every gun, no problem.

Yet, when I went to the range (often) and shot in local competitive leagues...... you could count the number of guys who actually could hold 2" groups on the fingers of one hand with plenty of fingers to spare. :rolleyes:

You forgot the .08 splits at 25yds

That's what really got me hooked on shooting when I was a newbie.... I couldn't figure out why EVERYONE on-line was so easily able shoot so accurately as you described. I figured I must really suck. So I sought training, started a practice plan (50 rounds/week back then!), got into practical shooting, etc in my goal to catch up to what the rest of the world was apparently able to do so effortlessly....

That's the beauty of this forum.... I know the abilities of the talented shooters here are NOT exagerated, I still feel like I suck at shooting (as a B class shooter) in comparison, and I am even more motivated to practice to "catch up." The best part is not only the talent here, but the willingness of you great shooters to share your knowledge. :cheers:

Edited by rvb