Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

pasters

Larry White

Wet pasters! They stick to the roll and not the target. And another thing..... scoring in the rain sucks. And another other thing... scoring targets that are shot close up & blow the pasters off. Pasters generally suck.

As for pasters...I use the tape it seems to work better than pre cut.

As to pasties :rolleyes: I love the ones with tassels ....when they look like a helocopter taking off :D

Jim

Ahhhh, nothing like the dual clockwise, counter clockwise rotation :cheers:

Can you ad some pics of those? Or some video. This thread is worthless without pics & video!

No pictures yet but found the instructions...............

Dear Miss Worthington

I was discussing just this matter over a gin and tonic the other day. The answer, my dear, is practice, practice, practice and yet more practice - but following are a few helpful hints. Perhaps the easiest movement to start with is to put your hands behind your head and bob up and down, this should get both the tassels rotating inwards; this certainly worked for me, although it is entirely possible that it may be related more to bust size and gravity than technique. This excellent first exercise will enable you to build up your confidence, though it must be admitted that bouncing up and down in this manner rather brings to mind the 100 metre dash on school sports day than the seductive charm of a seasoned twirler. To get them twirling the same way a little shoulder technique is needed. Bend forward, place your palms on your knees then rub up and down your thighs, moving your hands alternately, slowly standing up as you do so; with (dare I say) practice this should really get 'things' going. The rest is up to you. Very best of luck with your career.

Yours Sincerely

Miss Bellasis

Edited to add video....Sorry

Edited by DrawandDuck

When a topic is Closed, that's it.

If you have a compelling reason for the topic to be reopened, feel free to PM Flex and make your case. Starting a new thread isn't the way to do it.

That was from one of our moderators...on the other thread that was opened...after the first 'hate rant' was closed.

It's no joke.

Brian's Forum isn't a soap box to complain about customer service issues. If you have a problem, get with the company that you have a problem with. Don't air out your laundry on this forum. This forum...it's core purpose...is to exchange ideas to help our SHOOTING.

CLOSED

Kyle F.

Forum Administrator