Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Peter Arnett

EricW

Peter Arnett and NBC sink to new lows as they collaborate with Iraqi television in the latest in series of attempts to slander the Bush Administration and demoralize the American people and its armed forces.

Be disgusted by Peter Arnett

Be even more disgusted by that pompous ass...

Read the transcript of Peter Arnett's interview with Iraqi television.

I don't give a damn where you stand on the war. You don't collaborate with the enemy. If you love the enemy, renounce your citizenship and expatriate. I'll just bet a nationwide boycott of NBC, Microsoft, and General Electric (NBC's parent company) might get these jerkweeds' attention.

Excuse me, I need to go barf now....

Here here!!!

I just saw some of his interview this morning on CNN, and agree with you 110%. Telling the Iraqi people that our war plan has failed; the resistance of the Iraqi people has been very much under-estimated by our leaders; and that allowing journalists to show Iraqi civilian casualties, will certainly "help the anti-war efforts in the US"....... is not only wrong, but will certainly cost the lives of more Coalition soldiers. :angry:

Funny, I didn't here him say anything about the Iraqis executing POW's..... soldiers dressing in civilian clothes..... the metal bedframe hooked up to car battery for torture sessions......

With the liberal slant of the press, I'm kind of thinking this 'imbedded press' idea is not a good idea at all.....

The crime he is committing is treason. Giving aid to the enemy is a grave crime in war.

He could unwittingly, of course, be helping American PSYOP efforts. Sun Tzu said that you should appear weak when you are strong and vice versa...

Of course, he could just be a loser. :angry:

Liota

I'd like the think my email worked, but I'm guessing the other 4.97 million emails might have helped. :) There just might be some justice in this world after all.

----

Oooh! Ooooh! This is even BETTER! National Geographic fired his sorry ass too. Now all that's left is to revoke his US Citizenship...

Wow, that was quick! :D

As for him getting a job at CNN, I think he should become Chief Editor at the Basra or Umm Kasar News Sentinal. After all, that is where his heart evidently lies.........

BBC News

He was fired by CNN, too. If CNN fires you for your views, you should find another occupation.

Liota

The USAF should ask him to do another interview with Saddam, and drop in for a visit.

Two smelly birds with one BIG stone.

I would not piss on Arnett if he was on fire.

He should be given a job with the White Island News. FYI White Island is entirely volvanic and constantly doing what a volcano does best. It is also 40 or 50 miles away from the nearest big dry place and completely surrounded by sharks. So he should well at home.

Unfortunately I've just heard that a British newspaper, the Daily Mirror, may be going to hire him.

Please believe me when I say the vast majority of Brits don't want him either!

Perhaps we could dump him on France (or Baghdad) where he belongs. We should also send them George Galloway from the UK. They deserve each other.

Looks like Geraldo managed to get his butt kicked out too! The Ass drew a map of their location and where they were going in the sand. I'm surprised that they didn't just take him for a night jump without the chute. "101st screamin reporter" Looks like the Spec ops guys are the only ones that haven't had to babysit a damn reporter.

Arnett was born in New Zealand. We then were lucky enough for him to be exported to the US and he is now in fact a US Citizen. So as a naturalized US citizen it is still able for him to have his citizenship revoked. Comitting Treason is one of the ways to get this done. So all you need is for the State Department to charge him, get him convicted and he will be banned PERMANENTLY from entering the US or its dependancies ever again.

The only problem with this is, the lousy piece of scum is likely to float our way. Hopefully the Namby Pamby Leftist Pofter Daily Mirror will get him a job in the UK. That is about as far away from New Zealand that you can get and still stay on planet Earth. I am of the opinion he was not actually born in New Zealand he just fell out the back end of a sheep here first.

Although your fine Space Program could take him to the ISS and drop him out on the way back.

The only problem with this is, the lousy piece of scum is likely to float our way. Hopefully the Namby Pamby Leftist Pofter Daily Mirror will get him a job in the UK. That is about as far away from New Zealand that you can get and still stay on planet Earth.

Heh!!!!! Foul!!!!

We don't deserve him! We're the good guys, remember!

Antartica sounds good at this time of year or perhaps Chirac could be looking for a new pet poodle?

The USAF should ask him to do another interview with Saddam, and drop in for a visit.

Two smelly birds with one BIG stone.

I would not piss on Arnett if he was on fire.

He should be given a job with the White Island News. FYI White Island is entirely volvanic and constantly doing what a volcano does best. It is also 40 or 50 miles away from the nearest big dry place and completely surrounded by sharks. So he should well at home.

The sharks probably wouldn't eat him either.

Kimel your right. Even sharks understand professional courtesy.

Hey Neil,

Do you remember a chap by the name of Steve Burniston, he used to shoot at the Crown House Armoury in South Wales. He was mainly into Bianchi Cup type shooting. He left the UK in 1998 and moved here to NZ and he still actually shoots handguns :o :o

and yes the Antarctic is possibly the best place for Arnett, although I'm not sure if the Penguins would agree, especially the lady ones :(