Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only 10 more to go

Alan Meek

...that is the biggest reason the Continental US has never been invaded.

Certainly true during World War 2...

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." : Admiral Yamamoto to Prime Minister Tojo.

During WWII they talked about everyone having a squirrel gun behind the door. Well today some of us have upgraded to Benelli's, Remington 870 pumpguns, Remington 700 LTR's in .308 and AR-15's.

Oh yeah, we still have the .22's for the occasional squirrel :cheers:

dj

Edited by dajarrel

I promise that I will do my part to get it up to 200 guns to 100 people! I like those odds. :rolleyes:

Won't do us much good, though, if ammo prices keep going up... 2 guns per person don't work so well when the ammo count is 1 round for every 5 guns... :D

Still.... anyone invading the US would play hell against the armed populace, even with armored vehicles, etc. We're crafty bastards, too :D

I promise that I will do my part to get it up to 200 guns to 100 people! I like those odds. :rolleyes:

Won't do us much good, though, if ammo prices keep going up... 2 guns per person don't work so well when the ammo count is 1 round for every 5 guns... :D

Still.... anyone invading the US would play hell against the armed populace, even with armored vehicles, etc. We're crafty bastards, too :D

+1

And the disappearing places to shoot - that is another concern for the USA.

But, the holidays are coming up and guns make GREAT gifts and/or stocking stuffers! -along with gift-memberships to the gun-rights organization of your choice.

Now if we can acquire the remaining 605 million guns, we'll have a lot of the world's problem's solved...for a little while at least. I'm willing to do my part, and I hereby volunteer to safekeep as many as can be sent to me.

I'm holding down 21 of my 100 people and I'm a lightweight.

How many of your 100 are you covering?

I am covering my share, but have no idea how many!!!

Do you have too many when you don't know how many you have?????

I'm holding down 21 of my 100 people and I'm a lightweight.

How many of your 100 are you covering?

I am covering my share, but have no idea how many!!!

Do you have too many when you don't know how many you have?????

When you look into the safe and say I don't remember buying this one and it matches the one you just purchased. <_<

I've only got 4 <_< ... but I have only been a fully-fledged American for little over a year and I am thinking about getting another one for Christmas.

I think that there should be a new gun law that would make every citizen purchase one gun a month. :cheers:

I'd love to see some of my tax dollars go to fund a law that presented every new citizen (like our buddy 'Brit', above) a new blaster upon completion of their quest to obtain citizenship. Nik, you'd be eligible, too. :D

Working on my part to make this a better number just bought a keltec p11 for carry and a Rem 700 PSS in 308. but i cant have fun with them till december cause i leave for my underwater duties on tuesday! bummer! at least it will be tax free pay till dec!