Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ted Airlines,

Is that the one that Ted and Bubba got together and bought a used airliner with burned out engines to set up for a low priced air business? I heard they have employed their cousins for flight staff and ground crew. The flight staff look pretty good but the ground crew is still trying to get straight in their heads the difference between "potable water" and "raw sewage" on those fancy connectors on the side of the plane.

I'm sorry for bustin' up in here with smart-a$$ed comments, but ever since Flex ran that thread about smart-a$$es, I just can't seem to help myself :devil:

dj

Ted Airlines,

Is that the one that Ted and Bubba got together and bought a used airliner with burned out engines to set up for a low priced air business? I heard they have employed their cousins for flight staff and ground crew.

I wonder if they will serve moonshine with the peanuts??? :goof:

Ted Airline, part of UniTED. Which is part of their cabin brief if I remember correctly. Ted was created as competition to the other low cost air carriers. (Remember Shuttle by United, which was supposed to take business from Southwest.)

Ted is still United Airlines and the aircraft are still maintained by United Airline mechanics (for the most part, but don't get me started on that subject!) The aircraft are primarily A320's and 737's.

So, no worries! You will still have the same crappy UAL customer service <_<

Ted Airline, part of UniTED. Which is part of their cabin brief if I remember correctly. Ted was created as competition to the other low cost air carriers. (Remember Shuttle by United, which was supposed to take business from Southwest.)

Ted is still United Airlines and the aircraft are still maintained by United Airline mechanics (for the most part, but don't get me started on that subject!) The aircraft are primarily A320's and 737's.

So, no worries! You will still have the same crappy UAL customer service <_<

Somebody ask Marc about this. He won't hold back.

I fly on United, Ted and Star Alliance group planes They only serve actual food to the first class passengers and they wake you up to give you the food too! I cant complain cause my frequent flier miles let me upgrade a lot!

I'm sorry for bustin' up in here with smart-a$$ed comments, but ever since Flex ran that thread about smart-a$$es, I just can't seem to help myself :devil:

So let it be written... :lol::DB)

Hear Ye, Hear Ye

Be careful of your smarta$$ replies as they may follow you around awhile :lol::lol::lol:

dj

I fly them sometimes to our main office in Boulder since they fly direct. I prefer Frontier to Ted because I believe that Ted has the narrowest seats in the industry. One cool thing the last time I flew into Denver was the the head flight attendant came on the intercom at the end of the flight and asked everyone to remember our service people in prayer and to thank any veterans we saw for our continued freedom :) Pretty refreshing to not get your normal PC "Thanks for flying Ted" speech.

That being said they put myself and my twin brother (6'2", 290+) ex-football linemen in seats directly next to each other. My shoulders hurt for 3 days from having to keep them turned diagonally in the seat for 3.5 hours. I won't fly them again unless they are way cheaper than Frontier.

David