Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Who is minding the store?

jmark308

Looks like Henning is going to be on the road a lot over the next couple of months (in fact he may already be gone). Is someone minding store or should we order everything that we might want from the shop now before he starts traveling? :unsure:

Looks like Henning is going to be on the road a lot over the next couple of months (in fact he may already be gone). Is someone minding store or should we order everything that we might want from the shop now before he starts traveling? :unsure:

Call him or email... both are posted on his site.

From the schedule on his web-site it would appear that he should be back the last 2 weeks of August and the 1st week of September, then he's out until the end of September.

Not sure what plans he has for distributing orders whilst he is out. He may be able to respond from Texas this evening after the match is over for the day.

Hehey...

Just back from Texas State Limited this weekend. Had a great time and will be posting videos and pictures in a few days. Not 100% sure of my travel plans yet, but most of the month of September I'll be gone and back early October. I will have a lovely assistant helping me mailing orders and I'll probably have her mail packages once a week. That'll make it easier for her and hopefully not too inconvenient for you.

;)

Hehey...

Just back from Texas State Limited this weekend. Had a great time and will be posting videos and pictures in a few days. Not 100% sure of my travel plans yet, but most of the month of September I'll be gone and back early October. I will have a lovely assistant helping me mailing orders and I'll probably have her mail packages once a week. That'll make it easier for her and hopefully not too inconvenient for you.

;)

How about pics of your lovely assistant? :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Okay... here's a picture of my lovely assistant..

Diann_s_first_shot.jpg

I am leaving town this Saturday to go compete at the US Limited Nationals starting Sunday 9th and finishes Wednesday 12th.

Then, at 7am on Thursday 13th, I jump on a plane and fly to Oslo, Norway. Land on Friday at 10am and jump in my buddy Sander's Volkwagen EuroVan / camper [basically the shit of campers for Euro-travelin'] and drive for two days to Cheval Blanc, France. Hopefully we'll make it there by Saturday night so that we can register Sunday morning for the European Championships... Monday we'll rest up and start shooting the Euros on Tuesday through Friday. Saturday is the banquet and celebration and Sunday we're heading home. But we're not heading home the most direct route, we're taking the scenic route through France, Belgium, Holland (Amsterdam..), Denmark and whatever else might occur along the way. I've had guns stolen from me in Amsterdam before so these European trips can be very interesting at times.. good times, good times..

I'll be chilling in Norway for a little while and seeing my family in the old country for a week or so. Have to fix the moss roof of the old gate into our cabin.. Will no doubt hang with my buddies Thomas (www.sammern.com, Bjorn (old IPSC friend and pics from Brian and my trip in 2005 through Norway.. http://henningshootsguns.com/pages/2005_norway.html), Frank (Mr Kongsvinger Open, see many match articles) and do some damage to Oslo's Night Life in my last week there... Flying back to Tulsa, OK on Oct 2nd. Might go and check out the US 3-Gun Nats starting on the 4th for a day and then probably back in operation on the 5th.

So.. in the meantime, Diann will be minding the store and shipping out orders once a week. I've put her on a light schedule since she's in school and I think that'll work out just fine. Be a little patient and email me with any questions or concerns. I'll be on emails through my trip, but phones will be off. If you really need to talk to me, try calling me at + 47 993 49488 which is my Norwegian cell phone that I turn on only when I'm in Europe. It'll be on from September 14th until October 2nd.

;-D

so who else is going to prank call Henning???????????????? hehehehe

have fun dude say hi to Frank for me, I plan on hitting Norway in 09 or 2010. gotta get there eventually and meet family I've never met before. I also want to do some seal hunting with suppressed rifles, like gopher shooting only bigger!

Diann_s_first_shot.jpg

Henning,

no chance your assistant will be travelling with you to EHC 2007?

You know you need someone to promote your store while you'll be shooting, don't you? :D

Edited by Skywalker

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! This is Henning's lovely assistant, just letting you know I'm here. I stop by the shop a couple times a week between full-time nursing school, working as a nurse assistant at Boulder Community Hospital, & studying. Henning & I went over all the parts before he left so I'm familiar w/everything. I probably won't be able to answer questions though. Don't be afraid to place an order. If I can't figure something out, I'll call Henning. Just to let you know a little about me, Henning & I have been good friends for a few years now. Some of you may have met me at some of the matches last year or the year before. If I went to the match there's a good chance I filmed you & everyone else so Henning could post pics & videos on his website. I just woke up so I can't think of much else to say right now. Happy shooting! :D

- Diann

Diann_s_first_shot.jpg

Henning,

no chance your assistant will be travelling with you to EHC 2007?

You know you need someone to promote your store while you'll be shooting, don't you? :D

We had talked about this before, actually. :) I have been to a few matches in '05 & '06 & have tons of fun at them, but nursing school barely lets me squeeze in a movie once in a while nowadays. I do miss traveling to the matches. Apparently vendor booth fees are pretty steep too.

For those of you who haven't read the European discussion thread, Henning & his friend Fastgun Frank Sparby called me yesterday on their way to the banquet. Henning hasn't had computer access & can't find his international cell phone card (although we both know he packed it), so he's sorry he's been out of contact. He does say 19-round mags work well in Europe :) We didn't have much time to talk, so that's about it. He'll be back in Oklahoma on Oct. 2, then driving back to Colorado.

Thanks for the avatar :) I'll try to take a minute to create my own user name & what not. Henning's computer has actually been down all week, until now, so I haven't been able to read posts. I think the drywall guy knocked a wire loose, then knocked it back in place. Henning'll be back next week.

• 2 weeks later...